[Resolved]  FZ 16 — requisition for refund

To,
Customer Help desk Manager
Yamaha-Motor-India

Respected Sir/Madam,

Sub: Requesting to take back your product
and refund the money.

This is my glad to inform you that on 21st February 2009 i bought Yamaha FZ 16 (by doing full payment) from your outlet addressed PERFECT RIDERS #127, Lalbagh Road, Bangalore - 560 027, E-mail:[protected]@ymail.com.

After that on 25th February 2009 i bought fuel tank cover from same outlet for Rs.850/-, within 10 minutes of the buying time i removed this cover as i don't like it. At that time only i called to the Sales - Manager of the outlet Mr.P.Naveen Kumar and requested to take back this cover (as they have a option to sell it others) and refund my money after deducting your charges if any. He promised me that he will enquire about this and call me back with positive reply but he failed to turn at me, i have been keep calling to him and requesting all most each day since i bought it. At last today when i called he connected to my call to one Mr.Rajesh ( as he introduced himself to me) and he Mr.Rajesh not spoke in polite manner with me and disconnected the call while i speaking.

For your kind information - I am also into one retail which is having such a good name in Indian Retail Market. So, Please instruct your concerned show room employees that how to behave with customer and sort out their queries.

I am asking you authority is this way to behave with your customer? and Requesting you to take back your product and refund my money at the earliest.

Hope my request will be fulfilled in short period of time and you will not give the way it to be happened big issue in Indian Retail Market and Indian Consumer Court.

Looking forward for your kind help.

Thanking you,
Mahendra B.
M:+91 [protected]
E-Mail: [protected]@rediffmail.com
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

FZ 16 — Complaint regarding Tyre

This is to bring to your kind notice that i had purchased my FZ-16 byke from G.M. Motors, Noida. From last 6 months I'm facing problem in my bike. Its rear tyre is not properly alligned due to which the tyre is now not in very good position causing a lot of problems. Oil consumption is also very high.

Kindly Help