[Resolved]  G C I ENTERPRISES (A UNIT of ANDHRA PRADESH GRAMIN CORPORATION of INDIA — APPOINTMENT LETTER - REG

G.C.I Enterprises(A Unit of Andhra Pradesh Gramin Corporation Of India)

I SAW THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR GCI ENTERPRISE JOB VACANCY IN OUR LOCAL NEWS PAPER "EENADU" IN AndhraPradesh (GUNTUR). IN November MONTH SO I SEND THE MY RESUME TO GCI ADDRESS 16/6, MATHURA ROAD, FARIDABAD - 121002..

AFTER FEW DAYS I GOT THE APPOINTMENT LETTER FOR JOB IN GCI ENTERPRISE. BUT COMPANY SAYS COURIUR DEMAND DRFAT- FOR Rs. 2850/- COURIER TO DELHI AND PAYABLE AT DELHI AS APPLICATION FEES AND CHARGES FOR SELECTED PLACE. BUT, I CONFUSED COMPANY NOT TAKEN ANY INTERVIEW AND NOT GIVEN COMPANY CONTACT NUMBER. WEBSITE . BUT REGISTERED CERTIFICATES FROM DELHI WITH GOVT. Seal. SO, I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS COMPANY WETHER IS TRUE OR NOT. AND ALSO DD LAST DATE GIVEN 22-Feb-2010 PLEASE SEND ME COMPANY DETAILS SO THAT I CAN SEND MY DD TO THEM AS SOON AS POSIBLE.

Thanking You Sir.

Comments

The company looks fake. Why because without looking the person how they can offer the post? If it is true company they have to give their full details.

pls let me know about G C I details, so that i can follow the dd process, i need a job very very urget, i saw the news in the goolge, it shows the fake company, now i confused wheater it is fake news are true news. DD last date is 17-feb-2010

regards,
kishore.
i want the address of gci enterprises Head branch and in ANDHRA PRADESH centers like as hyderabad, karimnagar, vijayawada etc please post to the my email id and small request gci website correctly .
I'm ramdas few days back i recieved your appointment letter .I f you give fully information about your company, definetly i will send DD.
Hai Sir, Please send me the Karimnagar Branch Address for communication. How can i belive this company without any details.
sir same problem abount sir
I SAW THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR GCI ENTERPRISE JOB VACANCY IN OUR LOCAL NEWS PAPER "EENADU" IN AndhraPradesh (KAKINADA). IN November MONTH SO I SEND THE MY RESUME TO GCI ADDRESS 16/6, MATHURA ROAD, FARIDABAD - 121002..

hellooo sir where is your company, it is in a.p or other state.if your company is really under govt then why can't you tell your details...
as soon as possible please tell me your company background...
hai
gud evng sir

as soon as possible please tell me your company background
I'm srinivas few days back i recieved your appointment letter .I f you give fully information about your company, definetly i will send DD
I think GCI is really fake beacause with out interview how we would select. If anythink u know please send me a mail

please send me ur company details
Recently i have the company latter of "G.C.I. ENTERPRISES", I HAVE NO IDEIA WHAT I DO COMPANY REQUIRE DRAFT OF 2850 RS, BUT MY CONFUSION IS NO COMPANY NAME, NO PHONE, NO FAX, EVEN NO ANY RELATED BRANCH IN ANDHRA PRADESH.SO, PLEASE GIVE ME DETAIL OF THIS COMPANY.COMPANY PROFILE...
ANDA CALLE ME MY NUMBER-[protected]
AND CALLE ME MY NUMBER-[protected]
Sir Recently i have the company latter of "G.C.I. ENTERPRISES", I HAVE NO IDEIA WHAT I DO COMPANY REQUIRE DRAFT Of 2250 RS, BUT MY CONFUSION IS NO COMPANY NAME, NO PHONE, NO FAX, EVEN NO ANY RELATED BRANCH IN ANDHRA PRADESH.SO, PLEASE GIVE ME DETAIL OF THIS COMPANY.COMPANY PROFILE...
AND CALLE ME MY NUMBER-[protected] Plese give address of your VIJAYAWADA branch, and phone no.
Good Morning Sir
dear sir,
I take the appoinment latter in your company but i don't know the
company detail.my DD last date is[protected] but i like to send the fine money 850 also.so please send me your company details.

yours faithfully