[Resolved]  Galgotias' College Of Engineering & Technology — scholarship

Respected Sir,
I beg to say that i am a student of b.tech. final year from Galgotias' college of engg. and tech. belong to SC category.Sir I have submitted my scholarship form and my scholarship of ammount rs63,400 arrived to my college but the perssonels of my college are not giving me my scholarship cheque even for the session 2008-09,it's not more even they say me that I shall get only the ammount rs50,100.I can't understand why they deducting rest on rs13,300.
I belong to a financially weak family and my father has paased away hence i am the only gaurdian of my family.
Hence it is my sincere request to you to kindally take action and ask them to issue my scholarship cheque.
your's sincerely
ravi kumar
admission number 3485
gcet,greater noida 4th year(ece)
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I completed my BE in ECE and now i am planning to do IBM MAIN FRAME course in PROED TRAINING center B'lore.how is growth of main frame now after completing the course i will get job surely?please help with correct informations friends because these is my life!!! or can i do someother course if so tell me course name and best center name...and mainly i should get job after completing pls help friends!!!

then out center said mainframe course fee s 80000 this's true or not...plz help me..

Complaint categoryCategory: Institutes