[Resolved]  Galpha Labs Ltd. — Undue delay of final settlement & undue deduction of Rs 40,000/-

I was working as Marketing Manager for Galpha Labs, 610, Shah & Nahar Industrial Estate, E. Moses Road, Mumbai-18. Ph[protected].
I had resigned on 31.12.2007 stating please accept my resignation wef 31.1.08 and also mentioned please treat this as one month's notice. Company confirmed to have accepted my resignation w.e.f. 4th of January 2008 and adviced me to submit the company’s belongings which I did so immediately. The company locked my cabin, thus I could not continue working further till 31.1.08.
I joined the new company on 8th Jan'08 after my resignation was accepted.
For 5months they held my final settlement even after repeated reminders. Finally they settled my my I account when I requested the M.D. Mr. N.K Singh. Due to delay in settlement of my account I face severe financial crisis and had to borrow money on high interest thus losing almost Rs14, 500/- in 5 months on interest.
On final settlement, the company deducted my one month salary amounting to Rs40, 000/- (against one month notice) although I had given one month notice.
On talking to Mr. N.K. Singh (M.D.), he justified that
• Since you did not work for the full Jan'08 month we have deducted the amount. Whereas my resignation was accepted wef 4.1.08 and my cabin was locked, how could I have worked further with you. .
• Moreover, Mr. Singh argued that why did you join the other company after our acceptance of resignation. If you were sitting at home, we could have considered paying you for Dec'07.
• Mr. Singh said that my resignation states that relieve me at the earliest. This is incorrect as I have mentioned relieve me at your earliest, which means I left to company’s discretion when to relieve me. Moreover, he added that you had verbally requested Mr. Amit Kumar to relieve me immediately therefore they deducted Rs40000/-. This is baseless because if I wanted to do so I would have not given I months notice.
On pleading, Mr. Singh expressed that we will not pay, you do whatever you want.
I have made several correspondence through phone / sms/ email requesting Mr. Shenoy / Mr. N.K.Singh to refund my deducted amount but all in vain.
Since hiring a private advocate is expensive leading to expenses more than Rs25, 000/- till the completion of case, I preferred to take help of Legal Cell of Maharashtra Navnirman Kamgar Sena which serves the needy, free of cost.
Yesterday, I received a call from Mr. Harne (PSI), Worli Police Station, in response to complain from Galpha Labs Ltd., which is baseless.
Today (dated 17.7.08) I have received email from Mr.Amit Kumar threatening & accusing me that I am trying to extort money
Enclosing herewith my correspondence made to Galpha including my resignation letter, their resignation acceptance letter, final settlement papers with deduction & my follow-up letters on delayed settlement & deductions.
Please help.