Gateway NV laptop — Keyboard not working

Hi, my-self Shivkumar Saroj..i have purchase a Gateway laptop, Model no:-NV5812 Black on 22/09/2010 from CROMA outlet Juhu..
Bill no:[protected], Amt:-29,894 with 2 years extended warranty.
After a month the Keyboard stop working & some time keys where getting hard, so accordingly i called up customer care & gateway customer service is given to ACER.
Complain number:[protected] loged on 25/11/2010 where in enginer visited & check the laptop & confirm that need to replace the keyboard and 7 day time was given to me & it was not resolved. So calling up customer-care every now and then but no1 was taking care of issues.So called up Mr Pritesh.Joshi on 40738600/12 who is the head of customer service of acer on 9/12/2010 & he again loged a new complain no:[protected] where in the old complain was not resolved and was closed.He promised me that keyboard replacement will be done in 3 working days i accepted tha also but till date the keyboard replacement is not done 10/01/2011. Calling up again & again to customer care /Pritesh Joshi/Subha who is Pritesh Joshi assest, but no 1 is responding to the same & my issue is not getting resolved..I am really very frusted with the pathetic service which is provided by ACER..So request you to please check on the same & it want a compensation from ACER for mentally harassment and for not providing the service & also want a refund of my Laptop asap..
Because no 1 is ready to resolve my issue...

Thanks & Regards
Shivkumar Saroj
[protected]/[protected]
Complaint comments

Comments

Pathetic service provided by Gateway ( ACER)

Gateway NV laptop