[Resolved]  Gauri Enterprises, Dada Dev Mandir Market, Rajnagar, Palam Colony, New Delhi-110045 — Booking of cylinder on Phone- Not reachable

My consumer no.25628 and I am a resident of RZ-305M, Rajnagar-II,Palam Colony, New Delhi (My cell No. is [protected]) M/s Gauri Enterprises (Indane Gas) is the distributor for my connection. When ever I have been trying to contact the said agency the phone remains busy. I have been trying for more than 15 days) over phone continously (for 2 hours daily)for booking the gas. But am very sorry to bring to your notice that there is no response from them. The tel. nos. provided by them[protected],[protected] remains busy, the gas has not been booked. Every time I have to face this problem for booking of gas cylinder,

Kindly look into the matter and ask the distributor to set his system either by fax or e-mail, and have some acknoledgement system to overcome this situation.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

this is very true. fone is always busy , u just cnt book gas on fone. i need to travel 5 kms only to book gas
It is very much true that Gauri gas Agecy is making hell of each & every consumer of it .I am feeling sorry to say that i am also one of the problem facer.
The overall service by Gauri Enterprises is very weak. they do not have proper manpower and system.
I hope they will improve in near future.
My consumer no.14314 (This no is on my mother's name)& 23820 (this no is on my sister's name) and I am putting up at CD- 135, Mahavir Enclave, Palam Colony, New Delhi (My cell No. is [protected]). We have connection with M/s Gauri Enterprises (Indane Gas). I am trying to book the gas cylinder for las 15 - 20 days but When ever I have been trying to contact them phone remains busy. But I am very disopointed with their services. This is to bring to your kind notice that there is no response from them. The tel. nos. provided by them[protected], 25363157,[protected] remains busy, the gas has not been booked. Every time I have to face this problem for booking of gas cylinder, Now my gas cyclinder is finished at home and I buyed the cylinder from outside in Black at the cost of Rs. 400 paying Rs. 100 extra.
So I please look into this matter and help the consumers.
I am very much agree with all people who comments for Guari Enterprises. I one of the dis-satisfied customer.

My Consumer No : 36010

Kindly Take action against them.

Akshay Sahani
This agency can not be contacted on provided tel numbers.
I am also faced same problem with the same agency.
My Consumer NO.38218 .Since 30-08-08 no cylinder Had been delivered against my repeted booking on IOC Phone NO.
PL take action and do the needeful at your4 earliest.

Mrs RENU JAIN
Ph. No.25361802, [protected], [protected]

Indian Oil / LPG — late delivery

i have a lpg connection of indane and my local dealer is gaytri indane. the delivery of lpg cylinder is very irregular. it takes almost 20-25 day evrtime after booking. I made a complaint to area manager last year(2007)& he assured me that supply will be regularised within 2-3 months but problem is still existing.no improvement. i requested to the area manager(sales) to shift to some other dealer because their supply is excellent, only gaytri indane(risali) has problem.
so please sort out this problem as soon as possible.
Dear All

Very much agree.

The service by Gauri Enterprises is not satisfied. They do not have proper mangement to handle the task.

Reauest please consider the urgency of task and hope the management will resolve the exist problem.

If any body reads please make booking my gas vide receipt no. 50, against connection no. 21016A (Ms. Sangeeta).

Sangeeta.
I am a resident of H block, Rajnagar-II, Palam Colony, New Delhi. M/s Gauri Enterprises (Indane Gas) is the distributor for my connection. When ever I have been trying to contact the said agency the phone remains busy. But am very sorry to bring to your notice that there is no response from them. The tel. nos. provided by them[protected], 25363157,[protected] remains busy, the gas has not been booked. Every time I have to face this problem for booking of gas cylinder,

The overall service by Gauri Enterprises is very weak. they do not have proper mangement to handle the task.

Shailnder
My self is manoj kanojia
pls sent your delivery man due to recent silnder likez problem
phone not responce
my contact no [protected]
my consumer no 16358
Gauri enterprizes
dear sir,
It is regreat to say you have no control to your suppler /distributer.I have the gas connection to your gas agency Ms CITY LITE at Barasat recently I have booked my gas refilled booking vide docket no150 dated 01 01 2009 and my consumer no is TCT 2208. no action has been taken after repeated request.
I shall be happy if you send your vigilence team and find out that why they donot hand over the couterfoil to customer.I have no other complaints but set right the system as good citigen.hope my request will be honoured.
Request please consider the urgency of task and hope the management will resolve the exist problem.
Consumer no.35349

Nomita

MOHANIL GAS IIT GATE — NON BOOKING

BOOKING PROBLEM
My consumer no.1979 and I am a resident of F 2/4 MALVIYA NAGAR New Delhi 110017(My cell No. is [protected]) M/s MOHNIL GAS) is the distributor for my connection. When ever I have been trying to contact the said agency the phone remains busy and many time they have a endless hold. I have been trying for more than 5 days) over phone continously for booking the gas cylinder. But am very sorry to bring to your notice that there is no response from them. the gas has not been booked. Every time I have to face this problem for booking of gas cylinder. Some time .

Very true. dealing is very bad in all respects.Need to be punished.
I am also faced same problem with all people who comments for Guari Enterprises. My connection no is 42500
my resident of Rz 166/1 gali no-7 Durga park nasir pur N.D-10045i. M/s Gauri Enterprises (Indane Gas) is the distributor for my connection. When ever I have been trying to contact the said agency the phone remains busy. But am very sorry to bring to your notice that there is no response from them. The tel. nos. provided by them[protected], 25363157,[protected] remains busy, the gas has not been booked. Every time I have to face this problem for booking of gas cylinder,

Satish Mishra

Satish Mishra
It's terrible, now thay are not suppying the gas within 15 days also. after booking you need to chase for delivery, after two three time follow up only they deliver the gas. The services provided by the Ga agenscy ( gauri enterprises ) is absolutely dissatisfactory.

Chandrabhan Yadav
Gas connection no. 48266
Tel No. [protected]
I agree entirely. I have been trying to contact Mohanil for the past three days and have not succeeded.
because, so many times i have submitted my complete document but gauri enterprises does'nt have my complete information and because of this i can not get the cylinder at the right time so that i want back my all connection and details whatever they have, so that i could join any other gas agency.

Complaint categoryCategory: Gas Stations