Gayatri Gas Service — Still Not Delivery of Cylinder From Last 10 days

Bhajan Pura, East Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Janvi Arora

I have booked my gas cyllander 10-12 days before but still i didn't receive any delivery of cyllander. I went to Gas agency also but there is no any positive response in favour of me. I am very disappointed with this. This is not first time. Please do something in my favour.

Deepak Rai Joshi
Consumer No. - 35723

Comments

This is behalf of above mentioned complaint. Still I donot receive any delivery of cyllander. I went to their office also but nobody do nothing to solve my problem. This is very careless company. Could someone suggest me what shuld I do against not delivery yet?

Gayatri Gas Service — LPG CYLINDER KALABAZARI

I am the customer of of Gayatri Gas Service of Indane Gas. My consumer number is 36978. I booked my gas cylinder for refilling on 28/11/2011, vide booking no. 19452 but it was delivered to somebody on 05/12/2011. They are doing KALABAZARI. Please take the necessary action against him.

Gayatri Gas Service - Still Not Delivery of Cylinder From Last 10 days