[Resolved]  GCI ENTERPRISE — i want to know the fact

Respected sir,
I have received an appoinment letter from GCI Enterprise, Delhi & they have demanded 2250 Rs. demand draft from me. Before that i got two appoinment letter from Bajaj corporation of india and Dabur India Ltd. and i and my brother sent a demand draft to Dabur india ltd of 1550 Rs. each But then they did not reply to me or my brother. then i tried their Mobile no. [protected] but that is switched off now.
Therefore My request to you that please suggest me that WHAT DO I DO? in this case, and please send me the truth of GCI Enterprise, Delhi and DIL Enterprise, Noida on my email id.
Email Id: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
[protected]@yahoo.co.in

Comments

GCI ENTERPRISE — gcienterprises isgovernment ragistrer/ a unit of gujaratcorporation of india

sir
i would like to know about the following address is government under taking unit.
pl attach detail.

g.c.i.enterprises
(A unit of Gujarat corporation of india)
1st floor, Railway station road,
budh bazar. ward no. 16
Gujrala dist. j p nagar u p 244235

D R pATeL
dear friends.
this is completely fraud company. don't pay any DD's. the website addresed is automobile company and there isn't in agro forest supervision.
RESUME

VISHAL JAISWAL
MBA (FINANCE/RETAIL)
S.A.T.I. VIDISHA (B.U. University)
E-mail: - [protected]@gmail.com
Mobile No: [protected], [protected]

Professional Objective:
Intend to build a career with leading corporate of management environment with committed & dedicated people.
Willing to work in a challenging environment to prove my worth and lead it towards success by my will capabilities.

Educational Qualification:

· MBA in ( Finance/Retail ) from college S.A.T.I. VIDISHA, and University B.U. Bhopal in 2008 with aggregate 61%

· B.com in ( Economic Group ) from college Narmada Maha Vidalia, and university B.U. Bhopal in 2006 with aggregate 53%

Finance activity:
Organization: Arena & Company
Designation: Financial Consultant.
Duration: 1st April 2007 to till date.
Job Profile:
Ø Product promotion & Selling of Insurance policies.
Ø Fulfilling Customers esquires related to finance.
Ø Specialized in sales of Life Insurance Products.
Ø Maintaining healthy business relations with high net worth clients.

Education:

Exam Name of Institute Name of Board/University Percentage Year of Passing
M.B.A.(Finance/Retail) Samrat Ashok Technological Institute Barkatullah University, Bhopal 61% 2008
B.Com.(Economic Group) Narmada Maha Vidalia Barkatullah University, Bhopal 53% 2006
10+2 Tagore modal H. S. School Hoshangabad M.P. Board 60% 2003
10th Tagore modal H. S. School Hoshangabad M.P. Board 53.4% 2001
Additional Qualification

· One year Diploma in computer programming & application passed in 2003-04 AISECT

Industrial Training

· Nine weeks training at R.L.I.C. insurance Organization M.P. HOSHANGABAD.

Computer Skills

· Language known: C, C++,
· Application: MS-Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Page maker etc.
· Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 98

Marital Status/Sex : Unmarried/male
Category : OBC
Language Known : English, Hindi
Avocations : Panting, Playing Games, Listening to music

Address : Meenakshi chock Hoshangabad (M.P.)
Contact No. : [protected], [protected]
E-mail : [protected]@gmailcom
[protected]@rediffmail.com

Declaration:

I here by declare that the details stated above are authentic to the best of my knowledge.

Date:

Place: VISHAL JAISWAL
hi
Dear Sir
I have a application from but i have no inderstend so plz detail send me
I want to know that GCI is Fraud or not?
respected Sir,

I am sonwane bhausaheb sitaram ia resume And DD 2250

in name Gcienterprise And Agereecluture deparment

TAHESIL SUPRVISER
this is totaly froud so please do not keep believe
Respected sir,
I have received an appoinment letter from GCI Enterprise, Delhi & they have demanded 2250 Rs. demand draft from me. Before that i got one appoinment letter from dil enterprises. and i and my brother sent a demand draft to dil enterprises of 1550 Rs. each But then they did not reply to me or my brother. then i tried their Mobile no. [protected], [protected], [protected] but that is switched off now. addresss.dil enterprises, b.d.s.market, sector-110, noida, u.p.pin-201304.
Email Id: [protected]@yahoo.com, [protected]@gmail.com

My name is hidayatulla Sir i want to know the company of dil enterprises, is this company in company act or not recently i got a offer letter from the dil enterprises, they demanded1575/- for training purpose.in that offer letter they printed Registration No. DL 01090E/97 IS IT TRUTH OR FALSE plese clarify
dear sir,
I received a letter from GCI Enteerprise in which they demanded a DD of rs1800 for the post of storkeeper.I want to know that is this a fraud company or not.please reply me I am waiting for your answer.
bhushan

GCI ENTERPRISE — job on this company

My sister ricieved a appontment leter from GCI ENTERPRISE(A UNIT OF KARNATAKA GRAMIN CORPORATION OF INDIA).They were wrote in that leter "you are selected for the post of superviser and you should send bank DD of Rs3100 for our gci enterprise and that is payable at DELHI." They gave website of thier company but in that address no information is available.I realy confused that company is true or not.PLEASE SUITABLE INFORMATIONS ABOUT THAT COMPANY.
I got Training & Appointment from DIL ENTERPRISES, They select me for supervisor post and requested me to send the demand draft of Rs. 1575/- to given Address " DIL ENTERPRISES SECTOR 105 Hig Flats Noida, UP.201304" So suggest me what can I do Send him dd or not . Tell me other things about this company. Please verify that thise company exit or not they are asking about money for job
I got Training & Appointment letter from DIL ENTERPRISES, They select me for supervisor post and requested me to send the demand draft of Rs. 1575/- to given Address " DIL ENTERPRISES SECTOR 105 Hig Flats Noida, UP.201304" So suggest me what can I do Send him dd or not . Tell me other things about this company. Please verify that thise company exit or not they are asking about money for job My Mobile NO and Mail Id [protected] [protected]@rediffmail.com
I got Training & Appointment letter from DIL ENTERPRISES, They select me for supervisor post and requested me to send the demand draft of Rs. 1575/- to given Address " DIL ENTERPRISES SECTOR 105 Hig Flats Noida, UP.201304" So suggest me what can I do Send him dd or not . Tell me other things about this company. Please verify that thise company exit or not they are asking about money for job My Mobile NO - [protected] Mail Id - [protected]@rediffmail.com
i got training&appointment letter from DIL ENTERPRISES, they select me as a field officer, and send the DD Rs-1575/-.in this company true or not, so please clarify this problem. so please send the details immidiatly. this is my email [protected]@yahoo.com
i want to know the fact
Respected sir,
I have received an appoinment letter from Dabur India Ltd. and i sent a demand draft on 5/2/2010 to Dabur india ltd of 1575 Rs. each But then they did not reply to me. then i tried their Mobile no.[protected], [protected], [protected]. but that is switched off now.
Therefore My request to you that please suggest me that WHAT DO I DO? in this case, and please send me the truth of DIL Enterprise, Noida on my email id.

Email Id:patil.[protected]@rediffmail.com
Mobile:[protected]

G.C.I ENTERPRISE — WANT TO TAKE PROPER INFORMATION

Respected sir,
I request you to state that i have received an appointment letter from G.C.I ENTERPRISE on[protected].The appointment is for SUPERVISOR.but the company wanted a BANK DRAFT OF RS.3150(PAYABLE AT DELHI) in favour of such company.I dont no weather it is a private company or a government company.As because there neither any phone no. nor any website of this company.Only a seal of delhi government is given.i am having problem in sending the draft as because it is to be sent through PRIVATE COURIER and not through REGISTERED POST.The last date of sending draft is[protected].
So,please send me a proper information about the company as soon as possible in my email address([protected]@gmail.com).
I will be very glad if you do the same.
THANKING YOU
Give me a proper information about your company profile.

GCI ENTERPRISE — to take proper information

Respected sir, I request you to state that i have received an appointment letter from G.C.I ENTERPRISE on[protected]. The appointment is for SUPERVISOR.but the company wanted a BANK DRAFT OF RS.3150( PAYABLE AT DELHI) in favour of such company.I dont no weather it is a private company or a government company.As because there neither any phone no. nor any website of this company. Only a seal of delhi government is given.i am having problem in sending the draft as because it is to be sent through PRIVATE COURIER and not through REGISTERED POST.The last date of sending draft is [protected]. So,please send me a proper information about the company as soon as possible in my email address(souvik26.[protected]@rediffmail.com ). I will be very glad if you do the same. THANKING YOU Souvik das

GCI ENTERPRISE — WANT TO TAKE PROPER INFORMATION

My name is SOUVIK DAS, live at KHARAGPUR.PASCHIM MEDINIPUR,WB-721301
I have recieved an appointment letter from G.C.I ENTERPRISES("A unit of Agriculture & Rural Development Corp. of India") saying selected for Supervisor post with a salary of rs.9450.A DD of rs.3150 was asked to be sent.But you hav'nt given any details about u like phone no., faxno., nor your web is showing any details o[censored]r company except the compliants from the appointment recievers so i[censored] kindly give the details about ur company or call me at my no, [protected] OR Email ID souvik26.[protected]@rediffmail.com . so that i can confidently believe u and send my application.Please do it fast i need.
Thanking You