[Resolved]  gci enterprises in new delhi — Job in Gujarat corporation of India

The co. name, Gci Enterprises send me an application form and appointed as cleark post in his co. than they demand for bank draft. But there is no co. perticular office add. and phone nos or fax no. also. so i doubt my mind that this co. will be OK or not
Mo. [protected]

Job in Gujarat corporation of India

Comments

Rakesh Panchal
Any person have know gci enterprise plz contact me .My no-[protected]
The Co. send the application form
The co. name, Gci Enterprises send me an application form and appointed as computer operator post in his co. than they demand for bank draft. But there is no co. perticular office add. and phone nos or fax no. also. so i doubt my mind that this co. will be OK or not

shailesh parmar
on the 10th oct i receve a letter from g.c.i.enterprises that my sister is selected for the job of computer operater and they demand for bank drafd i m confused pls tell me about that comany it didn't give any phone no or anything
On the 8th oct i receive a letter from g.c.i. enterprises that I have been selected for the post of Hard engg. which totally out of my profession. I would like to inform you that Iam a software engg. Iam totally shocked and confused when you selected me selected for the post of hardware Engg after your company looking at my resume. And also your g.c.i enterprise does not have any contact nos. or no proper address of the office in assam as well as in Delhi. i know the details of the company.
I sri Dipen Deori, on 8th oct i got my appointment letter from g.c.i. enterprises that I have been selected for the post of Hard engg. which totally out of my profession. I would like to inform you that Iam a software engg. Iam totally shocked and confused when you selected me selected for the post of hardware Engg after your company looking at my resume. And also your g.c.i enterprise does not have any contact nos. no fax no. or no proper address of the office in assam as well as in Delhi.By looking your appointment letter i think your company is totally Fraud. For your Kind Information I have already sent a meassage to my uncle about your company who is a CBI inspector in Delhi. I want to know the proper address of your office in Guwahati. Without any information i am uanable to sent my bank draft in favour of you.I want to your regd. no. also. Okay no doubt iam selected by your company but the question arise where I have join in assam speciality in Guwahati or Dibrugarh. I will send my bank draft in favour of you only and only if your company have any proper office in Guwahati. I will send my bank draft only through your Guwahati branch. Therefore I request you to kindly send me your guwahati office address as well as contact no.s both in guwahati and delhi. I am waiting for your company message. You must send me your message in email - id.
I have also send demand draft. but no reply from g.c.i. enterprises. And no contact with me. I think this is Cheating with people so please away from...
Ya, I agree that their is no tlephone no, fax no og G C I Enteprises delhi. I also dont know how to contact with GCI . If this corporation fraud then we want to punish legally to this corporation.

G.C.I.Enterprises — Application

No any selection details received from G.C.I.Enterprises.
The co. name, Gci Enterprises send me an application form and appointed as Hard Engg. post in his co. than they demand for bank draft. But there is no co. perticular office add. and phone nos or fax no. also. so i doubt my mind that this co. will be OK or not
the best enterprises g.c.i. enterprises

gci enterprises — Send DD to company

Dear sir/madam

I got a letter of my appointment from the above company because i sent my application after reading local newspaper. company asks for dd of 2850/- payable at new delhi.I had some doubt about it, so do not send DD.

Company says it is a unit of government corporation of india.

I think it is a fraud.

I had a doubt becase of the following points.

1.There is no contect no.

2.site is automobile parts site while in the letter there is logo of company like agriculture company

3.No description of company in the letter

4.there is signature but no director name under the signature.

5.appointment is at different city of gujarat but no address of any city's office.

sir/madam it is a humble requrest that do something if someone is cheating.
I am Devangi Kachhadiya, Last day i got appointment letter from G.C.I. Enterprises they selected me as clark post & they demand for bank draft i m confused pls tell me about that comany.
As the comany has selected me for the post of computer operator and they asked for demand draft and they specified in the letter to send the details of demand draft and bank name on their comapny's mail-id but the mail-id is not correct as I send the details of demand draft through mail on company's mail-id but the mail is getting failed again and again.So I am requesting to give me the correct mail-id and the contact number of the company so I can send the details of demand draft on company's mail-id.Reply as soon as possible.
Above is about the GCI Enterprises

g.c.i. gujarat corporation of india — no any detail about this company not any co. number

g.c.i. gujarat corporation of india is dimanding dd payable at delhi but not any con. no. or any detail
so pl anyone have detail about this pl inform to all
to seve all people from chiting of this kind of company

if anyones relative is in delhi pl con. to them & find tru about this company
it is right i am also confused about this appointment letter if any one know about this then contact me..or help me
sir.i also taken my application form. but i have contact with you..so pls.send me your company s phone nomber & full add. & Other Contact nomber
I am patel sanjay pravinkumar from mehsana kadi, also having the problems as others, i just want to know the various comapany branches and the company details, the details shown in the website are not satisfactory. plz show the company registration no. and the date along with the licence. After sending the amoint of the draft when is the order of joining issued. what is the mode of sending the appointment letter for joining. plz reply me on my mo. no. [protected]
plese give me your phonne nomber so im detail your company
please concet me my nomber [protected] an my email add [protected]@yahoo.com