[Resolved]  GCI ENTERPRISES MERRUT (U.P.) — is it fraud company

Dear sir

I SHOW THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR GCI ENTERPRISE MERRUT (U.P.)JOB VACANCY IN OUR LOCAL .IN OCTMBER MONTH SO I SEND THE MY RESUME TO GCI ADDRESS GCI ENTERPRISES GROUND FLOOR , KRISHNA NAGAR , BHATTA ROAD ROORKEE-MEERUT HIGHWAY , MEERUT-250001(U.P.).
AFTER FEW DAYS I GOT THE APPOINTMENT LETTER FOR JOB IN GCI ENTERPRISE. BUT COMPANY SAYS COURIER DEMAND DRFAT- FOR Rs. 2250/- COURIER TO UP AND PAYABLE AT DELHI FOR APPLICATION FEES AND CHARGES FOR SELECTED PLACE , BUT I CONFUSED COMPANY NOT TAKEN ANY INTERVIEW BUT SELECTED ME FOR THE POST OF SUPERVISOR AND NOT GIVEN COMPANY CONTACT NUMBER. SO I THINK THIS COMPANY TURE OR NOT AND ALSO DD LAST DATE GIVEN 24 –DEC -2009 PLEASE SEND ME COMPANY DETAILS SO, SEND MY DD TO THERE ADDRESS AS SOON AS POSIBLE TIME OR GIVE ME RIGHT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS COMPANY.

REGARDS
KETAN CHOURASIYA

Comments

i have seen an advertisement of G.C.I. Enterprises meerut (UP) in our local news paper for a job vacancy in october. after that i have sent my resume for computer operator post to G.C.I. adress Office NO. !, Ground Floor, krishna nagar meerut. after few days i got an appointment letter. but i am totally confused. becoz they want a bank draft of Rs. 2850/- from me. and they saying that i have selected for that post and my basic salary will be 9850/-. but i am confused for that company not taken any interview but selected me for that post. how is it possible? thay are not given even company cantact number. so what should i do? please give me right information regarding that company i have to send my DD in only 10 days.

Thnx & Rgds
Kiran Verma
THE CONDITION IS SAME WITH ME, SO I ALSO WANT TO KNOW ABUT THIS COMPANY(GCI ENTERPRISES, MEERUT).PLS SEND THE COMPANY INFORMATION TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS.

Nirmal singh panwar
jaora (m.p.)
please give more information about company in email address .my contact no. +91 [protected] .
I have seen an advertisement of G.C.I. Enterprises meerut (UP) in our local news paper for a job vacancy in october. after that i have sent my resume for computer operator post to G.C.I. adress Office NO. !, Ground Floor, krishna nagar meerut. after few days i got an appointment letter. but i am totally confused. becoz they want a bank draft of Rs. 2850/- from me. and they saying that i have selected for that post and my basic salary will be 9850/-. but i am confused for that company not taken any interview but selected me for that post. how is it possible? thay are not given even company cantact number. so what should i do? please give me right information regarding that company .

gaurav kumar sharma
(m.p.)
please give me gci enterprises contect no.
MERI BHI AISE HI SAMSYA HAI
Dear Sir

I am aslo facing the same problem. I have applied for the post of clark on address: G.C.I. adress Office NO. 1, Ground Floor, krishna nagar meerut 250001(UP)
I got a communication to send a dd of Rs 2250 Payable at Delhi.. With the name of MAFP Enterprises. I am totaly blank... why they asked me to send 2250 without taking an interview... Is it a fraud or something else...
No contact detail is updated on the appointment letter.

Pls give me info regarding the same

Varli Kumar Verma
Maheshwar MP
I SHOW THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR GCI ENTERPRISE MERRUT (U.P.)JOB VACANCY IN OUR LOCAL .IN OCTMBER MONTH SO I SEND THE MY RESUME TO GCI ADDRESS GCI ENTERPRISES GROUND FLOOR, KRISHNA NAGAR, BHATTA ROAD ROORKEE-MEERUT HIGHWAY, MEERUT-250001(U.P.).
AFTER FEW DAYS I GOT THE APPOINTMENT LETTER FOR JOB IN GCI ENTERPRISE. BUT COMPANY SAYS COURIER DEMAND DRFAT- FOR Rs. 2250/- COURIER TO UP AND PAYABLE AT DELHI FOR APPLICATION FEES AND CHARGES FOR SELECTED PLACE, BUT I CONFUSED COMPANY NOT TAKEN ANY INTERVIEW BUT SELECTED ME FOR THE POST OF SUPERVISOR AND NOT GIVEN COMPANY CONTACT NUMBER. SO I THINK THIS COMPANY TURE OR NOT. PLEASE SEND ME COMPANY DETAILS AS SOON AS POSIBLE TIME OR GIVE ME RIGHT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS COMPANY.

haseena bano
shabnam bano

name karan singh lodhi

no:- [protected]
any job then plz inform me my contect num is [protected]
my qualification mca-68%
ye "G.C.I." COMPONY WALE GALAT HAI NA HI ENOHNE APNA ADDRESS DIYA AUR NA HI PHONE NUM. .IS COMPONY NE APNA WEB PAGE BHI NHI DIYA ."BHAI AAP ME SE KISI KO BHI NAUKRI MIL JAYE AUR PAMENT MIL JAYE TO MUJHE CALL KAR LENA TAKI MUJHE G.C.I. PAR BHAROSA HO JAYE .MERA MOBILE NUM HAI [protected] BHOPAL .
[protected]SAVDHAN, SAVDHAN, SAVDHAN[protected]-- PAISA YA DRAFT MAT BANVANA

"BE ALART DON' BE LOOSE ANY BODY MAKE YOU FOOL" SAWDHAN
i have seen an advertisement of G.C.I. Enterprises meerut (UP) in our local news paper for a job vacancy in october. after that i have sent my Biodata for Technical staff post to G.C.I. adress Office NO. !, Ground Floor, krishna nagar meerut. after few days i got an appointment letter. but i am totally confused. becoz they want a bank draft of Rs. 2850/- from me. and they saying that i have selected for that post and my basic salary will be 9850/-. but i am confused for that company not taken any interview but selected me for that post. how is it possible? thay are not given even company cantact number. so what should i do? please give me right information regarding that

Bhupendra Kumar Ranwos
Bhopal
dear sir/mada

have seen an advertisement of G.C.I. Enterprises nashik(MS) in our local news paper for a job vacancy in october. after that i have sent my resume for computer operator post to G.C.I. adress Office NO. !, Ground Floor, krishna nagar meerut. after few days i got an appointment letter. but i am totally confused. becoz they want a bank draft of Rs. 2850/- from me. and they saying that i have selected for that post and my basic salary will be 12500/-. but i am confused for that company not taken any interview but selected me for that post. how is it possible? thay are not given even company cantact number. so what should i do? please give me right information regarding that company .
Pl. send me the company detail i.e.ragistration number, web sites, phone number, etc.

Thanks & regards.
dear sir/madam

is it fraud company

[protected]SAVDHAN, SAVDHAN, SAVDHAN[protected]-- PAISA YA DRAFT MAT BANVANA

Thanks & regards.
pls send me information about gci enterprises i have receive that appointment letter but and his requirment is rs 2400 DD send at delhi, but i dont know his nasik branch address no phone no, no fax.so pls give me details.this co legal or illegal.

my contact no-[protected]
Dear Sir/Madam

Please send me information about GCI ENTERPRISES. I have receive appointement letter but i want to know about this company and also want to know where is the office of GCI ENTERPRISES in Mumbai. pls send me your mumbai branch address, phone no., fax no.

you don't have any of your web site. your giving site is only about complaint site. Pls give me information.

contact no.: [protected] /[protected]