[Resolved]  GE Cash Card Account — Settlement Letter Not issued even after Settlement is made

MY CARD NO: [protected]

I have paid Rs.5000/- towards Settlement of your GE Cash Card Account in the following manner: This was on the assurance given by one of your Agency Officer at Chennai that the Settlement Letter would be issued at the end of the 3rd Month payment.

Rs.800/- 1st Month
Rs.1100/- 2nd Month and
Rs.3100/- 3rd Month
Total Rs.5000/-

To my Surprise, I have not been given a Settlement Letter for the above payments. As usual one of your Executives is asking for payment for this month.

The Agency Manager in Chennai(I do not want to mention the name) has not bothered to give me even his correct office address and blabbered some wrong address. I have spent nearly half a day searching for his address, but in vain. This is horrible. None of your GE Money Office recognize such a person.

HOW IS THAT SUCH A BIG FINANCIAL COMPANY LIKE GE MONEY APPOINT SUCH IRRESPONSIBLE AGENCY MANAGERS?

If this is the situation then how are we Customers protected?

I require my Settlement Letter with immediate effect. Otherwise, if I am again troubled by your Executives for anymore payment, I will definitely be constrained to take suitable action.

Thanks and Regards