[Resolved]  GE Cash Card — Hopeless, frustrating service support from GE Cash Card!

i m sagar tare from bombay, my personal loan no. is rpmu00044999, i have details about mu loan, ihave close my acount, my change cell no. is [protected]. please send me loan statment.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:21:14
Complaint comments  3 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I applied for loan in DCB . In F I report there is mentioned that GE entered your name in Satyam Check because of some cheque boundce. So contact GE first and clear your name from Satyam Checklist.
So please delete my name from satyam checklist my loan A/c No is RAD[protected] start EMI date was[protected]. And I already paid your all dues. So why Ge entered my name in Satyam Checklist.
So please delete my name from satyam checklist.
AM HAVING GE CASH CARD FOR LAST 2 YR .NOW I AM VERY DISSAPPOINT WITH THE SERVICE .I ALREADY CANCEELLED THIS CARD AND MADE THE FULL PAYMENT AND I ALREADY DESTROYED MY CARD NOW THEY HV SEND ME THE BILL TO CLEAR THE PAYMEN OF 600RS WITH LATE PAYMENT CHARGES I ALREADY CONFIRM GE CUSTMER CARE THAT MY CARD IS CLOSED. ???? NOW AM RAISING THIS QUESTION HOW THEY CANNCELLED MY CARD IF MY PAYMENT IS LEFT??????????????WHICH I ALREADY PAID AND CONFIRMED FROM GE OFFICE
hi,
pls dont take GE CASH CARDS..
THEY ARE BIG TIME CHEATERS>>>