GE Money / Cash Card — Scam and cheating!

nikhil
I am found any drop box of your bank. in uttam nagar (west delhi) and faridabad (haryana). kindly confirm me the location.

Comments

GE Money Cash Card — Cheating

myself atul r mazire ge. cash card no. [protected].
i have withdrawed cash of rs. 30000/- on sept. last week. with refrence to this i have still receive the statement along with the charged int. which shouldnt have been levied since i have withdrawed the cash within 30th sept.
so plz take note of this and send the corrected statement as early as possible. u can also send it by emailing me.

thanking u,
yours faithfully,

atul r. mazire
Message,

I AM MEMBER OF GE COUNTRYWIDE, MEMBER ID([protected]).
MY QUERY FOR MY CREDIT CARD WHICH HAS RETURNED DUE TO MY ABSENT SO REQUEST.
YOU TO PLZ .SEND MY CREDIT CARD AGAIN.

I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY.

THKS
BEST REGARDS

ASIF ALI SIDDIQUI
hello sir i got this cash card but pin number not recived 3 month is gone plese send
My husband expired on 3rd June 07. I have submitted all the relevant document to GE money tbrough SBI... Later it was told to me that I must contact New India Insurance. So, Again i have sent the letter to claim insurance covered under personal accident insurance.
I have being following up with NIA. New delhi.Divisonal office no 312500. its being told to me by NIA that they have not received NOC from GE Money. Unless NOC is sent by GE money to NIA.. They can not send me the Claim kit.
I'm calling up continuously to GE money cusotmer service on 39022000 for the details, & customer care executives is justing giving me several contact nos of SBI or NIA, Which is absolutely useless without an NOC to be issued from your end.
Please issue the NOC to NIA (divisional coffice cd 312500) for further actions be taken..
seek your kind co operation
PUSHPA (nominee)

GE Money / Cash Card - Scam and cheating!

Company:GE Money / Cash Card