[Resolved]  Gec Asian Affairs — Money cheating through job offer

Gec Asian Affairs offered me the post of Staff Nurse in Netherlands and collected Euros 6500/- from me through Siam Commercial bank, Thailand. Their fraud offer initiated in the year 2005 by immediately collecting a charge of Euros 4300/. Gradualy they asked and collected money again by telling different reasons in connection with visa processing.The matter was prolonged upto the year 2009 by cheating me in a critical situation on account of the visa processing formalities. In the mean time they asked me to send various documents for the speedy processing of the employment visa along with additional money. They have even charged money for my uniforms required to work in Netherlands. As per the terms all the payments are 100% refundable with 11% interest.Recently i came to know that the agency is fake and i applied for refund. They agreed to give us refund subject to payment of again Euros 1600/.

I complaint the matter to the Local police station, Home Minister of kerala, Chief Minister of kerala and Central minister. But nothing has happened so far. Their site is still active and operating their fraud activities smoothly..More than 400 staff nurses from kerala state are their victims now. Hence please advise me 1) Where can I complaint against this agency? 2) How can i get back my money?. All documents are available with me. Appreciate your immediate response in this regard.

Mariamma Mathew