[Resolved]  Gemini enterprises,Najafgarh,Delhi — late delivery and non responding phone

I HAD BEEN BOOKING THE GAS FROM PHONE NO 1260 AND WAS GETTING IT ON 1 OR 2 DAYS. BUT NOW IT IS ECOMING TOO LATE. LAST BOOKING OF 21ST FEB IS STILL PENDING.THE AGENCY PHONE [protected] IS HAVING NO ONE TO EVEN ATTEND OR ALL THE TIME BUSY. I AM TOTALLY DISSAPPOINTED WITH THIS.

Comments

The service of this agency is very bad. I am trying to contact & book my gas since last three days on two phone lines 25323860 & 25321826 but still enggaged. I feel that the phone has been get down .I am a service class person and its very difficult to go & book the gas & take the delivery. Even gas are not being delivered as full weight. Every time its less weight.
Kindly do the needful & make sure the service may be better in future.
hii voting list
Dear Sir/Madam

Respectfully i beg to state that i am cunsumer of (Indane) Gas Gemini enterprises, Najafgarh, Delhi

from the early of the day i call these 25325655, 25323860 & 25321826 but from your agency side there is no any response. They won't receive the call. For that i am complaining against of these no.

I am also working for Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas

Devi Singh
I AGREE WITH THE COMMENT. BOOKING PHONE NUMBER OF AGENCY IS EITHER DEAD OR BUSY. NO ANY RESPONSIBLE PERSON IS THEIR. I AM TRYING TO BOOK MY SELENDER
FROM LAST THREE DAYS BUT PHONE NO.25321826 AND 25611260 IS ALWAYS BUSY.
Every times while booking of LPG, I faced this problem i.e. non attending of telephones by Gemini Enterprises, Najafgarh-Delhi. Even booking through 1260, this Agency not responding.
I AM TRYING NOS. OF GEMINI [protected] & 25323860 FROM LAST 3 DAYS CONTINOUSLY. BUT EVERYTIME THE PHONE IS BUSY.

AND EVERY TIME ATLEAST 3-5 DAYS WE HAVE TO DIAL THESE NOS. THEN ONLY WE CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH THE POEPLE.

ITS REALLY VERY DIFFICULT TO TALK WITH THESE STUPID GUYS.
can i book my lpg throug internet .If it so then send me ur site regarding this
with thanks
can i book my lpg through internet
FROM LAST THREE DAYS BUT PHONE NO.25321826 AND 25611260 IS ALWAYS BUSY.
it is requested that 4 days ago i booked slender but slender is not sanded by your agency till now, please u trying to sent it quickly by your agency .
I am a indane gas customer and our area's gas agency is gemini enterprises in najafgarh.
my complaint is that the delivery of gas cylinder is not being done on proper time. the delay of 10-12 days
always occurs.whenever we demand for gas, the agency gives answer in negative response.
we booked the cylinder on 15 september at 21:05 but the delivery of the cylinder is not done yet. please look up into this issue and give appropriate solution.

Regard
Inder Mani Mamgai
customer id number is- 9487
Mb- [protected].
True the 3 telephone nos. 25321826, 23523860 and 25325655 are busy every time.
all above complains are true.

Rajiv Sharma
dear sir,
mainy kam sy kam ek hafty pehly aopki booking no 25611031 per apni gas book ki thi date 22/123/10 mera cost no 22894 hai aur SH. RAM NATH K NAME sy hai aur kal mainy phir sy check kiya to meri booking fail ho gayi aur apki in calls per koi ph nahi utha rha no hai 25321826, 25323860 please mujhy batai ki meri kya gas book ho gayi hai aur agar book kar li gayi hao to kab tak aaye gi.

SURENDRA MEHTO

Gemini Enterprises — about gas booking

i did not receive my cylinder . i had booked my cylinder on 16 Jan 2011. yet now i have not received my cylinder.
code 9107193
M/s Gemini Enterprises
indane lpg njf
booking no.26741
Dear Sir/Madam

I have book my LPG cylinder connection no, 22217 booked on 24th and 25th February 2011 till date I did not received. So many time call made and they daily says that you will get after seven days. Pls I want to now that have you made this practice every time? My dear this is domestic connection and you are requested to delivered the same immediately.

(OP SHARMA)
Consumer no. 22217
RZJ-70 A, Old Roshanpura
Njf. New Delhi
Contact No.: [protected]
I HAD BEEN BOOKING THE GAS FROM PHONE BOOKIN NO 45 DTD 20/03/2011 AND WAS GETTING IT ON 1 OR 2 DAYS. BUT NOW IT IS ECOMING TOO LATE. LAST BOOKING OF 21ST FEB IS STILL PENDING.THE AGENCY PHONE [protected] IS HAVING NO ONE TO EVEN ATTEND OR ALL THE TIME BUSY. I AM TOTALLY DISSAPPOINTED WITH THIS.MY consumer No 18723

B. REGARDS
Mahipl singh
Ph [protected]
I HAD BEEN BOOKING THE GAS FROM PHONE NO 1864 AND WAS GETTING IT ON 1 OR 2 DAYS. BUT NOW IT IS COMING TOO LATE. LAST BOOKING OF 04TH MAY IS STILL PENDING.THE AGENCY PHONE [protected] IS HAVING NO ONE TO EVEN ATTEND OR ALL THE TIME BUSY. I AM TOTALLY DISSAPPOINTED WITH THIS.AND YOUR INDANE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TOO POOR...
I HAD BEEN BOOKING THE GAS FROM PHONE NO to [protected] AND booking no is[protected] on 2-8-2011 and the reffill booking 837 and cash memo is 965 generated cyllinder shell b delivered shortly on[protected] bt it WAS not GETTING IT ON[protected] DAYS. BUT NOW IT IS ECOMING TOO LATE. FEB IS STILL PENDING.THE AGENCY PHONE [protected] IS HAVING NO ONE TO EVEN ATTEND OR ALL THE TIME BUSY. I AM TOTALLY DISSAPPOINTED WITH THIS.
Dear sir

Me last 4 Month se aap ke office me aa raha hu new connection ke liye but mujhe aaj tak new connection nahi mil paya hai pls sir me aap se request kar raha hu aap mujhe new connection de. mere pass koi vi gas connection nahi ha. me arjun park me rahata hu.sir aap meri madat kar de bus 1 new connection.

Thanks & Regards
Bibhu Jha
M No- [protected]

Gemini Enterprises Najafgarh Delhi — non delivery of gas

Sir/madam
my consumer no 24857. I have booked my gas cylinder on 13 march 2013, but my cylinder not delivered till date. please take immediate action.
sri ram singh