[Resolved]  Geneflux Biosciences pvt ltd — Not issuing Resgnation letter

Dear sir

This is Md Rajihuzzaman was working in Geneflux biosciences pvt ltd, bangalore from past 1 year. Dr Prashanth .G. Bagali is a vice president of Geneflux Biosciences pvt Ltd. The company is registered but doesnot have better facilities. I left the company because of improper infra strucutre and no salary. Company was closed in the month of december 1st 2008 to january 12, 2009 but i did nt get paid for the month of decenber 2008 bieng as permanent employee of the company. I rejoined the company on 19 january 2009 with increased salary but he did not pay me my salary for january month . I worked there till february 10, 2009. I sent my resignation letter and he accepted my resignation letter on 22 febraury 2009 but he is asking for one month salary before issuing me a experience letter as per the company rules and regulation.

But my question is when i did not get pay for the month of december 2008 when company was closed and also not get paid for the month of january and febraury 2009 then should i give my one month sary to the company for my experiencce letter or not? I need experience letter for my future job.

I would like ot reveal some more point about my company where i was working as a Bioinformatician. i did not get any Identy card over there as company work is doing in one house. He doesnot have work permit to work in Malaysia but he works in malaysia on tourist VISA. So is there any rule to go against Geneflux Biosciences Pvt Ltd.

Kindly suggest me a way to to get me experience letter from my company for my carreer growth.

Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Hi Brother,
Negotiate with the company.
It's your luck that that company hired you for the year or so. YOU CANNOT SPELL "RESIGNATION" CORRECTLY. Your God save you.
Asalam walikam
There is no Business visa from malaysian embassy in india for a short visit of one month. Social visa can be used for business presentation, meetings and signing agreements and attending workshops, submission of tenders and so on.
How disgraceful you are to work against the company that gave you bread for one year. It is not working for justice, you are doing haram.

Nur
I know PGB for the past 2-3 years. I disagree with you.I doubt your credibility and integrity with the company.You must be a nuisance to the company and he would have terminated and blasted you out of the company.
Matt
Hi mathew

I have worked with PGB for 1 year. How many times you had been to Geneflux, india. He doesn have a proper computer to work for. GOOD WORDS are different from GOOD WORK.. For your kind information he did not fire me. He was happy with my work but i was not happy with him and his company so i quit the job.There were 3 more person along with me who were working there with me and all left the job.if i was not good then other person should had worked with him but why no one is there with him matthew. Can you answer me for that.
Hi Uzzaman,
In your country, more than two thousand companies register and close their shop within 2 to 3 years. He is not exception.He hired you for a specific project and might have terminated after project work.What is your problem?If he was happy with your work, then you should leave job.You are making noise that he is not issuing resignation.What is your problem?
Hi Brother,
Salam.
I offer you job in Muslim company. Don't be slave of hindus? Ur profile fits to General Manager - Jihadi Operations. Welcome brother, Best of luck
Dear All,
Salam Walikam,
Geneflux company is offering molecular diagnostic services for dengue, chikungunya, cytomegalovirus, hepatitis B & C virus, Influenza A subtype H1N1, JC & BK viruses, mrsa screening in Johor, Melacca, Kuala Lumpur and Selangor states in Malaysia. They will planning to start services in Bangladesh and Indonesia.
Allah Bless you.
SRK
Stop using this site for advertisement of your company !!! You guys are really sucks.. If your product is really good then why are you advertising here..
Totally agree with Md Rajihuzzaman. PGB is a biggest con man. Pathetically he is creating his own IDs and passing his remarks to defend him. In the name of muslim. PGB = Chameleon lizard. Changes colors and pretend to everyone just to earn his living. That can also be described as haram. Please understand the word before using it. And please dont act smart by pointing out my spellings over a word. I am not asking you to check my vocab. I am asking solution for a problem. When all others can understand what my point, i am wondering the dumb brain which can only see the typo spelling error. Another pathetic way of defending own self. God save me.
Ha ha ha ha.. That is so funny.. I did not know that Shahrukh khan is so jobless and got free time to promote Geneflux here. Geneflux stop doing all nonsense here.. I have gone through your website and i have found your good words " Passion for science and science in action" i guess you deserve this more " Passion to make fool to others and Geneflux is in action"
Non-payment of dues
Infosys has not been answering to any queries that have been sent to them. I have tried to send them a couple of emails & even on the messenger I have tried to contact them to check about my payment for the projects that I had done. They have not yet answered my email nor have they answered my online queries...
Infosys Technologies Limited

Location: Mysore, Karnataka

Posted:[protected] by Manoj Kumar G P Send email

Amount deduted; Ticket not booked
I tried booking ticket on IRCTC. It worked fine till payment transaction and didnt book ticket. When i checked for availability it showed 45. But after amount deducted still it shows availability as 45. So again i booked ticket. but deducted amount is not returned. Please help me in claiming for the lost amount.
Infosys Technologies Limited Complaints - Stuck at Delhi Airport... to London
View all Infosys Technologies Limited complaints
Infosys Technologies Limited

Posted:[protected] by Harish Rohilla Send email

Stuck at Delhi Airport... to London

I (Harish Rohilla) boarded jet airways flight(364) from Pune on 2-jan-2010 at 7.15 pm. However due to bad weather conditions and traffic congestion at Delhi airport, the flight had to be landed in Mumbai. All the passengers of this flight were arranged a new flight(9W 1364) next day i.e. on 3-jan-2010 at 8 a.m. The new flight(9W 1364) landed in Delhi at around 10 a.m. However, i got my luggage in an hour i.e. at 11 a.m. Due to this i missed my connecting flight to London, Aeroflot-su-536, which was scheduled at 11.45 a.m.

I spoke to jet airways duty manager, Mr. Amit, about this and he gave me a delay certificate to rebook the same flight. Aeroflot officials have not been able to rebook my flight today morning and i even visited aeroflot office at Cannaught place, Delhi but no luck. I have already lost two business days, some important business meetings. On top of this, i have been incurring lot of cost for my stay in Delhi.
I work for Infosys Technologies limited and i have very important client commitments during this week which i cannot afford to miss.

Now i am stuck at Delhi Airport as Jet Airways is not helping me out, how can i seek media help.
Reliance Life Insurance (complaint)
Posted:[protected] by Santhosh Kumar K B [send email]

present stage of my policy
I am Santhosh Kumar K B. I have a policy of Reliace Life Insurace with type Market Return Plan(Regular). Contract No is 10187969 and sum assured is 50, 000/-. I had paid first instalment of Rs.10000/- and the next payment can't paid. Now what is the present stage of my policy.
State Bank of India
Posted:[protected] by Ratnesh Vishwakarma Send email

SBI Clerk Exam

foe admit card
Dear Sir, I wasn't able to take out the print out after submitting the online registration form due to some technical problems.but now after 31st may when i tried to reprint by clicking on the "reprint application form", its written that take out the printout...
Clinico Diagnostic Centre, Mulund East, Mumbai

Location: Mulund East, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

Posted:[protected] by LRG Send email

Unhygenic aprons used for X ray
I had been to Clinico Diagnostic Centre, Mulund East, Mumbai -80 for taikng the X ray . The apron provided was a used one and dirty . I asked for the fresh apron and was told that they dont provide separate apron to each patient as its required to be used only for 2 minutes . Then I asked them, why the same were not replaced by a fresh one in the morning as I was the first patient at 8.30 am . I was told that they wash the same only once in a week . In a summer heat of Mumbai when whole mumbai is sweating like anything, how come one reputed, big centre can provide same apron to all patients ? Why cannot they follow basic hygenic rules while charging exobirant (180/-) fees. Else, they should tell patients to bring their own gown...
Shahrukh Khan may be fooling everybody
DISHTV / Dish TV (complaint)
Posted:[protected] by Jaffer Akbar [send email]

Shahrukh Khan may be fooling everybody
Poor Service. VC No. [protected]. Complaint No.11144483 was raised on 30th Jan, 2008 and its been 20 days now while actual turn around time is 24-48 hrs. I spoke to 3 supervisors - Payal, Saurav Chadda and Sunny Talwar - All of them said they're taking ownership of the problem and wil...
Pathetic Service Provider In India
AIRTEL NOT BECAUSE OF SHAHRUKH KHAN OR SAIF ALI KHAN BUR BECAUSE THEY DONT WANTED TO CHANGE THERE NUMBER. GOD BLESS TO SUNIL MITTAL AND THE SO CALLED BHARTI GROUP. REGARDS SHAHID JAVED ANSARI 09986 [protected]@live. in...

Geneflux Biosciences pvt ltd