[Resolved]  General — Complaint against Maid

We had a house maid in our house in Bangalore,Domlur from 2005, after 3yrs of work, she asked for a mobile for me which i got her. On march 26 this year she wanted 3k for some urgent need, i gave her the money,on March 31 i came to know she was using the mobile for prostitution and scolded her for doing that, she inturn didnt turn to work from next day. Now when i ask for money back she is saying that i misbehaved with her and she is also threatening to sue hit me through one local rowdy who is an agent for her in the area.

The Maid's name is Mala and her address is 91,Ak Colony,7th cross,shanti nagar,domlur,Bangalore-560071.

I have attached her photo, if you see this , please pass it on to people
Complaint against Maid
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Our maid Name Meera she used visit our house and used to become that she doesn't even know what is happening but she use to steal thing from our house moveable property and cash a day ago she is touching locker where the costly item was kept and cash always when I saw her she is pretending that just a hand touch that cupboard and when it locked she trying to break it by pulling it at force and even they do washing at home by taken clothes at there house she put thinks in that and her boy previously her husband came for picking up a day she is wearing her sarees at room when I half a sleep trying to hide something which was taken out from my cupboard when i goes away recheck amount it was lesser at that particular day and most of the stuff was kept at mid section of cupboard where we us to keep our daily used are not a that placed [protected] telephonic number is mentioned if a picture was clicked she will understand at cellular call her husband or might be child will pick the call.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other