[Resolved]  GEPL Investment Research(Gupta Equities pvt ltd) — Traded customer money illegally

Hi All,

My sister Manasa.V holds an Offline trading account in GEPL Investment Research(Gupta Equities pvt ltd), her id is V MANASA CODE :ID1013 .She had invested around 50000 in that company.
They mishandled her account and traded for more than 12, 50, 000 rs in a day without our knowledge, they didnt even bother to call us nor we received any mails from them before purchasing the shares.Finally they have sold all the shares without our knowledge and the amount now in our account is 30rs.
Then we met Ramarao(RM) & sumanjit in their Indiranagar branch(Bangalore), those guys promised that they will be paying the amount partially every month from october2008.but they never bothered about to repay after a meet again we got a amount of 6000 and still 44000 is pending.

Now when we went yesterday to Indiranagar (Bangalore) branch, they told Ramarao(RM) & sumanjit has left the company.Now we are in urgent need of money due to some financial commitment.

But this incident has made us not to invest any more.

Please can anyone from the forum help us and tell some steps such that we can get back the amount.
Complaint comments

Comments

I am Ganesh H K from karnataka bangalore. i have invested 30000 rupees in GEPL on first week of Dec-2009.through bangalore indira nagar GEPL office. my trading code is jb1058.there was a person named shashikanth.through him i came to know about this company.he explained about company and said that if i invest the money in this company according to the trading i will get proffit and in any condition my capital amount will not be lost.he had told me that every month atleast i will get 3-4 thousand rupees profitt.i was in regular contact with him and he was telling me that i am getting good profitt.i just belived him as he was an company employe.but now that person is not there.if i ask the B'lore office first they said he has gone to his home.now they ars telling that he has left the job.nobody is taking responsibility.my money is traded without my knowledge .I am in loss. no money in my account.
please help me to get my capital amount back.
I have an account in GEPL and had given them Rs 1, 50, 000.00 for trading. There was dealer who was associated with my account, till the time she was there in the company, she told me that my account was running in profit. she changed the company from GEPL and soon after that a manager from GEPL (Srinivas) approached me and told me that my account has only Rs 10, 000.00 left in it.

i dig up all the previous transaction statement and found that my account had more money than actually told to me by Srinivas. When i told him about this difference, he agreed to meet me, but have not done that now for a month, in spite of me asking him to meet many times.

please contact me so that we can take an action against them to get the money back and pay fine as well.

please contact.
after reading traded customer money illeagly, iam bothered very much about my bl.the gepl people should not misuse my bl.may i know who stands responsible that such mishap will never happen.
dear sir my email id change my new e mail id for CHELLADURAIJCBE @GMAIL.COM PLEASE ANY MAIL YAU NEED NEW email id send this
SAME PROBLEM...GEPL NASHIK BRANCH WORST BRANCH

GEPL Investment Research(Gupta Equities pvt ltd)
    File a Complaint