[Resolved]  Ghani HONDA / Servicing — WORST SERVICE PROVIDED

DEAR SIR/MAM;

At the time of buying they told they will be giving best service. After that whenever I am giving for the service each time the complaints registered there are not cleared. When I inform the manager he is pushing out these complaints after hearing. They are being done like this because they r having Monopoly of servicing honda in my district Palakad, Kerala.

I taught that it is only my problem but it is being found in each and every one serviced in Ghani Honda, Palakkad, Kerala-01.

Comments

I also experienced the same kind of approach from the service people at Ghani Honda Palakkad. Worst service. My vehicle number is KL09 AA 1138 purchased on 17/02/2011
After complaining in the feed back form of the company they sent mechanic to my place, collected vehicle and delivered at the same place on 18/03/2010 after rectification. Thanks to company for resolving the issue.
Jessy Mathews
Does not get any spareparts from ghani honda pkd. Mr.Manoj tells "does not get parts from honda".All the times they tells this reason. Very poor service also from mechanic section.
my activa
ch:no MEAJC448DB8204115
eng:no JC44E1314896
Date of sale:27/04/2011
regn:no: KL 51 B 5083
kms: 1000
Got complaints after 800 kms run, by the means of
starting trouble(self starting).At 13/06/2011, onthe way it made loud
noise from the engine and the vehicle strucked.A service person from
your Mannarkkad dealer GHANI HONDA, took the same to their Mannarkkad
service centre.After 3days they are telling that they dont have the
spare parts to replace my vehicle.Now my humble request is to arrange
the required parts immediatly.I am a policeofficer and I required the
vehicle daily