Ghodwadi Tours & Travels pvt Ltd — Fraud

anil3323
Ghodwadi group has cheated us by taking our car on rent and not paying us rentals. He has given us cheque.of ICICI Bank but their is no sufficient balance in his account.

Now when we are contacting him or his Ghodwadi group office people they have switched off their phone and land lines are not in working status.

Anybody having his contact or having same problem kindly reply.

Fraud
Fraud

Comments

All rents were paid and car met an accident in sholapur and it was informed to you in the month of november 2011..Car is in sholapur police station.
Soon we are going to take legal action for defamation.
I'm a web developer, This man had given me work of his website development.
I designed a full web site with domain+hosting for him costing 20, 000/-
Not paid single money tome. Every time comes with new reason n story.
Also registered a another domain+webspace costing 5000/- approx.

If he is not really fraud he should contact me on my mail id bkrajendra@gmail.com
and return me my money.
Yes, we have not paid you as "Your mock was not approved" it was not upto the expected so the company has not paid you anything.Without taking taking any approval or token amount if you have done work it was your mistake.Your work was not approved so you have not recied anything.
Dnt lie Mr Khan
I've attached proofs of you conversations with me...!

I've taken every step only after you approval..!
Only I was kind enough that I was doing all these without any token !!!
My work was beyond your expectation... always... as you used to say in front of me..!

You used my server, email system attached to your domain for about more than six months !
You've done your bzness through that official email!

Please speak up truth!!!

Hello Mr Khan where are you
Mr Ismail Khan you are a real fraud.
You have done an economic fraud. looting poor people.If you are not a fraud do respond soon and give the money of all the people back.
Mr Khan you will be exposed soon, all the fraud business you are having are going to be exposed soon

Ghodwadi Tours & Travels pvt Ltd - Fraud