[Resolved]  Gift 360 / Kaviraj Houseware — Goods not supplied for paid order

As I had order on[protected] for Nokia phone, The Company Gift360, Kaviraj debited my account on[protected] for Rs. 13229.00 after debiting amount they were quite. No mails nothing from them. After 12-13 days I had contacted, they asked different different documents, while payment already made I had given them documents all the ID proof, address proof many things but still they are asking for documents and proof instead of supply the goods. Payment already received by them since 27-28 days, but as on date their demand same. I think Company had no any business or Company is cheating with people. I was on internet I seen many complaints in the name of Gift 360, as per their terms and conditions they have to dispatch the goods withing 14 days but it is nearly month. Secondly the said product rates are slashed now in my city the product available at Rs. 11085.00 - I had cancelled my order but Company not processing the refund. Even refund the same they are asking different different documents. I am very much surprise with this Company/People. I need help of Consumer Rederessal against these people even requesting that do the nnedful for this cheating Company.

Comments

Gift 360 / Kaviraj Houseware — Supplied Cancelled Order

I would like to make complaint towards Gift 360, Kaviraj Houseware, as I had order a Accucheck Gluco Meter via phone, wait for long, after 12 days I called they people over phone, they advise product out of stock, and they not aware about availability. That time they had already my Credit Card and after few days I called them and cancelled my order. After three month I received the product as after cancelled the order with them I had bought from another. I convince the people that I had cancelled the order so kindly refund the amount and take goods back. I send back the goods via courier to them now they people not refund the amount. Even their hig handled attitude. A key person Mr. Edwin talking very roughly and his way of the business is totally different. National Consumer Forum has take serioud attention for this Company and to take some strict steps this Company and Person(s). They are totally fraud. Even I had checked there many complaint with this Company.
I haven't received my benetton watch and Rs 500 has been deducted from my kotak credir card.

Kaviraj Housewares, Gift 360 — Telephone orders

Kaviraj House Wares takes orders over the phone with just a credit card number. Any one can call for products using someone else's card number, giving a fake mobile phone and address or a dummy address and get products delivered at your expense.

On 19 March 2009, I have been charged Rs. 36, 289 on my Citibank Card and after 4 months of 'investigation' they are saying that I will have to pay basis a card receipt. The reason being that the Mastercard interbank issuers agreement makes it liable, as Kaviraj House/ Gift 360 has charged ICICI Bank for the amount and ICICI bank has raised the amount with Citibank as dues, where in my case, the products have not even been dispatched, the card has been canceled, the new replacement Citibank card with a new number, which was with the fraudster too (surprising how he got it so soon) also has been canceled too and technically there has been no transaction. (No goods dispatched, no sale.)

Yet Citibank has shown me a photocopy of the card receipt for Rs 36289 and still hasn't been able to procure the photocopy of the card receipt which reverses the card charges.

More importantly, I wonder why Kaviraj House Wares and Gift 360 even accepts telephone orders.

After my case, apparently, they have discontinued telephone orders for high value items. Spoke to them today (30 July[protected] and my question is why should they accept unverified and bogus callers and fraudsters for even a hundred rupees?

A fraud of a small value is also a fraud.

My local police station in Mumbai refused (as usual, as I heard from various people) to take this written complaint in May 2009 saying that Bangalore, Citibank, ICICI bank are worst for these telephonic/credit card crimes.
They can't do anything and if the beat officer has time from more important things he might look into it. So which means no, go figure it out yourself.

All this is very frustrating.

KAVIRAJ HOUSEWARES/GIFT 360 — NO REFUND FOR CANCELLED ORDER

I booked washing machine on 6th April 2010. The same was confirmed by SMS after taking my credit card details.

Next day 7th April 2010, I received call from GIFT360 for order cancellation with the reason “Washing Machine is not available”. Also they agree to refund my 1st EMI in my credit card account.

Every month my credit card got debited INR 1,649.67 for 6 month. I have communicate with GIFT360 several times over phone, by email and with registered letter.

No refund received till date.

PLEASE HELP ME.