Gizmo Bazaar.com — phone not working

Invoice Number : GIZMO/PROD/[protected]

Sir
I had bought the mobile set CECT A818 vide Invoice Number:
> GIZMO/PROD/[protected] Invoice Date: 12 July, 07, m facing lots
> of problems in this set mail u many times, called at your help line and even chat with urs
> online chat customer care but not got satisfy with the response even
> not receive a single mail from urs side,ur help line people has a same line always we will arrange for local pick up, and this m listening from the 3rd day after getting product.... The problem faced by me
> in the set provided by u are as follows: 1) Blue Tooth not
> working2) web cam not working3) Modem not Working4) its got switch
> off when i connect it with charger 5) Touch Screen not working . Memory card which u have
> provided with the set not working And lastly the phone was packed as from the very first day I got from ur side, this is a mentally harassment I invested 10000 rupees but of no use. .Now I have to say only one thing kindly pick up the phone as soon

as possible and return my money with in 3 days..

Jaspreet Singh
[protected]@hotmail.com

Comments

Hello!

We got the complaint the customer send us broken phone and it is not working. He wanted a replacement under warranty and we dont do exchange on broken phones.
My dear sir
FIRST OF ALL I AM VERY SORRY TO REPLY YOURS MAIL TOO LATE AS I AM NOT IN MY CITY THAT PERIOD..

And It is very easy for u (a Gizmo bazaar company person) to say that customer ie. I send you a broken phone.... first u give me the proof when u had pick up the phone from my place or which courier company involved in pick up.. u have any courier receiving or any complaint number or any proof that u receive my phone at urs service centre.. i request gizmo bazaar company or any responsible person to read my mail carefully i have only asked for the following problem:(1) Blue Tooth not working (2) web cam not working (3) Modem not Working (4) its got switch off when i connect it with charger (5) Touch Screen not working and the Memory card which u have provided with the set not working...

Here it seem the problem with the set is only with Software.... so broken word is fake... One thing i also want to know from the Gizmo Bazaar company as u said the phone is in broken condition, may i know where's the phone right now have u returned it to me or keep it with u.... i[censored] have returned the phone so there might be any entry or receiving of mine that u have returned the phone set to me back, will u show any proof of paper for that too......

The realty is that the phone is still with me and its only have some software problem.... one can see its with me and no broken can be seen even with microscope..

The phone set is laying with me as i alredy said earlier in box packed condition.... and i also have a proof of mail regarding complaint in phone that i had made to gizmo bazaar in August and i receive the mail from Gizmo Bazaar in August stating that yours phone need to be came back for repair and for that Pickup will be arrange by Gizmo Bazaar itself.. and i am sorry to say that till date phone had not been picked and it laying box packed from that time... i had mail soo many times to them but not get the single reply from there side.... i also have phone call details with me showing that how many calls i had made to them....

Now i only want to know the Phone is still in Warranty period.... either repair the phone on return my money with interest.

Jaspreet Ghai
[protected]@hotmail.com
Gizmo Bazaar has replaced the handset for him and have a proof of delivery we don't know why he still complaint. The phone was repaired and send back in a timely manner.
Your item has been repaired and sen back to us with Bluedart please check that and remove this feedback as it is un ethical
please let us know when did you send a e-mail. we have 24 hours helpline if you have called or emailed us. You could have got replied instantly
we provide warranty on everything we sell. you are sending us phone which is broken. that is not under warranty

Gizmo Bazaar.com - phone not working