[Resolved]  Gladiator SS — complaint for bad service, Parts not replaced in warranty.

To Date: 24/10/2009
Manager,
Customer Care,
Yamaha Motors India Ltd.
Noida,
New Delhi.

Subject: To get replacement part & BATTERY in warranty & compliances regarding Servicing at Authorized service center & against Service Engineer.

I buying your companies motor cycle GLADIATOR SS on dated 28/10/2008. From authorized dealer VINAY MOTORS AURANGABAD MAHARASHTRA, Ph. No. 0240248. Chasis No. ME/35B[protected]. REG. No. MH20-BH3806. From month of March 2009 I am facing lots of problem regarding vehicles parts and harassments by Service center as well as MAHARASHTRA State -Pune office Service Engineer Rajeev Jaiswal Mob. No.[protected] and Girish Naik, Mob. No. [protected] as detailed below.

1) My motor cycles RPM METER not working since month of march2009. At that time service center mechanic & head said battery problem. But after battery charging RPM METER not working, servicing center head said problem will solve next time servicing.
RPM Meter changed in warranty on dated 25/09/2009

2) Next Servicing done on dated but problem as it is & this time servicing not done as per your commitment in manual. Gear shifting problem, break tight problem, and clutch adjustment not done. For RPM Meter problem said battery problem, then I going with mechanic at battery dealers shop battery dealer said battery charging mechanic said no then battery dealer testing by meter showing ok. after battery charging RPM METER not working then said when your vehicle not start by battery then you come both problem will solve.

3) After servicing mechanic demand money of service works.

4) Side indicator switch not working properly, switch not off after on maintenance work done that switch screw tight but switch not working properly.

5) Battery is not working Authorized dealer gives in writing on Warranty card Fitted Battery with vehicle is out of servicing from manufacturing of battery, my vehicle not completed one year but battery more than one year old. This is informing to Service Engineer Rajeev Jaiswal but they said battery replacement may be not possible, but I will try get replacement. This procedure is taking very long time.
Rajeev Jaiswal commitment I will claim to my senior officer they decided give in replacement under warranty or not give under warranty when they tell me give under warranty then I will call you, come at Vinay motor for Change your RPM Meter, Side Indicator switch, But Battery replacement required very long time I cant said how long time, But for RPM Meter & Side Indicator switch I will replace in two days. After two days said I talk with Authorized dealer then I will call you come for replacement but till now not calling by him.

Girish Naik commitment I will replace RPM METER & SIDE INDICATOR SWITCH first. Then battery problem solve, for Battery problem solve required very long time, this is very long procedure.
This is your wrong service.
What is my wrong? Then why I spent money for buying new battery if getting me replacement in warranty.

Kindly look into the matter senseiorlly.
Because I am facing harassment from month of March 2009.
I am sending hard copies of battery warranty card, motor cycle purchase bill, and photo graphs of RPM METER taking by vinay motors.

Please find attachments of RPM Meter photograph email was sending by vinay motors to Rajeev Jaiswal Service Engineer.

Nowadays both persons avoid talk with me on the above matter therefore I am sending this email for solve my problem & take necessary action against responsible for this matter.

Please tell me as early as possible when replace battery in warranty. If problem will not solve as early as possible then I will submit complaint against you in the Consumer Court Aurangabad.

TEKALE SUBHASH RAWAN
PINCODE NO. 431201.
MAHARASHTRA.
CUSTOMER
YAMAHA GLADIATOR SS

Comments

Gladiator SS — Old Battery with new Gladiator SS and Battery weak, Bad service.

I have baught Yamaha Gladiator SS on dated 28/10/2008. Since first free service not done as per given in company mannual. they had only clean the bike. My RPM Meter was not working from month of March 2009. But Authorised service center said Battery Problem. Exide Battery authorised dealer said battery ok. This RPM Meter changed in warranty on dated 25/09/2009.
But battery authorised dealer give in written battery is out of warranty from the date of manufacturing. My Bike not completed one year but battery is old 15 months. therefore kindly give me replacement of battery in warranty period. For servicing as well as RPM Meter, Battery, Side indicator switch problem I suffering harrashment by Authorised dealer Vinay Motors Aurangabad and Yamaha sales office Mahrashtra state Pune Service Engineer Rajeev Jaiswal Mob. No.[protected] said work in progress on mobile contact. and Sr. Service Engineer Girish Naik Mob. No. [protected]. said don't call me.
Kindly look into matter seriously and take necessory action.
Please tell me when get me baterry replacement in warranty, when stop harrashment by all of above mentioned.

I have submitted all the documents by hand to Rajeev Jaiswal, Vinay motors and hard copies send by Speed Post. to Yamah motor india pvt Ltd. Surajpur, Noida on dated 24/10/2009.

Documents
1) Battery warranty card
2) Master card.
If problem will not solve as early as possible I will sbmit complaint against company in the consumer court. so reply as early as possible.
Date : 15/09/2009

To,
Manager,
Customer Care,
Yamaha Motors India Ltd.
New Delhi.

Subject : Bad service from your dealer.

I buying your Yamaha GLADIATOR SS on dated 25/04/2008 from VINAY MOTOR, NR. HIGH COURT, JALNA ROAD, AURANGABAD MAHARASHTRA. After purchasing ur motor cycle I am facing lots of problem regarding vehicles parts, servicing and harassments by Service center. In this case wrote letter to your office and shri. Girish came from Pune office. After his suggestion I am settle with Vinay motors, he commit me in future no problem from service centre.

After some moths I had battery problem. I was go to service centre and complaint for battery he give the address of Battery dealer and give advice to check ur battery and further contact with battery dealer. After 20 days battery dealer called me and gave my battery. He gave one letter i.e. my battery was good in condition and no problem in battery. One mechanic from Vinay motors with me at that time. I and he go to Vinay and changing one part of wiring I don’t know about the part name. It’s cost about Rs. 500 /-. In that I was not purchased that part.

Every time why customer pay for Yamaha Accessories & why Yamaha Motors purchased ordinary part for its vehicle. Which was damage one by one in every month? In the case of battery it is old or not capable to work with self start function. Your dealer gives every time excuse to customer and his service is so poor. At same time as compare to Hero Honda service centre he take low fees and give satisfied service to customer. His customer is happy about his service. I am purchase Yamaha gladiator to see Yamaha label but Yamaha can’t provide better service in Aurangabad city.

This is my second complaint against Vinay Motors, Aurangabad. Pls. kindly attention to my complaint.

A lots of problem from ur service centre so u warn about ur dealer to give proper and satisfied service to ur customer.

Sunil Baburao Wahul,