[Resolved]  Global Career Management — Non - payment of salary in spite of fund availability

This is to inform you that I had worked in Global Career Management from July 09 till October 09 as a recruiter there.It is a Recruitment firm based at Behala Chowrasta.Due to non - payement of salary in time I left in October 2009.

I approached the owner of the company for complete settlement of my dues including my salary for one and a half month but all in vain.He refused to talk personally as well as over telephone regarding payment.

It is understood that the Owner is continuing the practice of non paying the legitimate payment of the salary of the existing as well as the employees leaving the company inspite of fund available with the Owner.The existing employees are also not getting their salary for last two - three months since last August 2009.

I request The INDIAN CONSUMER FORUM to take serious and stern action against the propietor Mr. Ashok Bhaumik.The address of the office is 2/1,D.H.Road
Kolkata - 700008.

Waiting for your feedback.

Madhubanti Ghosh
64/18, Belgachia Road
Kolkata - 700037.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I was also an employee of GCM.I have worked their as a recruiter.They are such kind of critter and froad, that they never give complete payment to anybody. The extremely worst working environment.They behave like anything with their employee specially Mr. Ashoke Kumar Nag.Even the sanitory system is not proper.They are also having two name of their company, one is GCM and another is EZONE for escaping from tax to Govt.Mr. Ashoke Kumar Bhaumik also using a worst slangs to their employees, he often refuses to give offer letter to avoiding giving proper remunaration.He is such a inhuman.

I also request to take proper action against this conpany as well as Mr. Ashoke Kumar Bhaumik due to his inhumanity.

I dont want to specify my name due to some security reason.

Please give us a positive feedback and take a strong action against the company and the owner.

Complaint categoryCategory: Employees