[Resolved]  global cell networks — winning of amount

I have received the MSG On my mobile that my number has been randomly selected and i have won amount 4, 25, 000 GBP, And they have sent me a claim form and wants complete details about me including my date of birthand that also hard copy duly signed by me. and bank account details, they are saying that the money will be transfered in my account.

Is this a part of scam.

Comments

i have recieve a msg that i have won 425, 000 GBP and that my cell no. has been randomly selected and that they has ask me to fill up the form sent by them along with my account no. duly sign in.
Email: [protected]@live.com

Please advice whether i should sent the details or not
Sir my name is Mayur Gupta and i got a message from GCP
EMAIL:[protected]@hotmail.com
Please advice me whether i should sent the details or not..
Email: [protected]@live.com

Please advice whether i should sent the details or not
i too recieved the same msg kindely suggest wtodo
i too got the same message saying that my number has won 4, 25, 000 GBP.
suggest me what to do.
sir i ricevd your msg i have win 425, 000 gbp in dcn international mobail-promo.. ples give as my praiz
i also have recieved a same message kindly suggest me what to do?
bad
winning of amount

winning of amount

Is this a part of scam.
I got a massage on mobile that on 19 feb.09 that my mobile no has won the 4 25 000 GPB. I fullfill all the required which was demanded from Global Cell Network but so far I havent received the my winning amount while I have paid the coustom duty of a brifcase in which the loptop and my winning amount documents I personally talked with Mr. Martein Blair and Mr, Jaret Edward came to India very said very fake ????????????????????????????????????????
please advice me also i received same message as above people what should i do????????? please tell me soon
i've received a massege from McDonalds that my number hase been selected and i've won 625, 000pound.advice me what should i do now?please reply soon.
sir, my mobile number received one message from mcdonald . that message is congragulation your mobile number have own 625000pounds in mcdonald international mobile aid promo . for clain contact mac d . i dont know its true are not . plz send details to my mail . email; [protected]@gmail.com . my contact number is [protected]
sir, my mobile number received one message from mcdonald . that message is congragulation your mobile number have own 625000pounds in mcdonald international mobile aid promo my mail [protected]@yahoo.com my number [protected]
I also received the same msg as the above people. so plz reply what to do?
sir my mobile number recived one meassage from mcdonald . that message is congratulation your mobile number have won 625000 pounds in MC-Donalds international mobile aid promo for claim contact [protected]@Email:[protected]@live.com
my mail:- [protected]@gmail.com
my number ::-[protected]
Dear Sir...
My mobile number recived one meassage from mcdonald . that message is congratulation your mobile number have won 625000 pounds in MC-Donalds international mobile aid promo for claim contact [protected]@Email:[protected]@live.com
My Email: [protected]@rediffmail.com, ajaypal.[protected]@yahoo.in
Myself:Ajaypal Chauhan
I have also receive the same msg.Now what do i do?
My number:[protected]
My Name is nivesh from salem
my e-mail [protected]@gmail.com