[Resolved]  Global Direct (India) - A Vodafone Franchise — Pathetic customer service of Global Direct

I have a very bad experience with Franchisee of Vodafone 'GLOBAL DIRECT' and strongly suggest that Vodafone should be concern about its reputation of customer service. The customer service of GLOBAL DIRECT call centre is really pathetic. The personell attending the complaints are not aware of what to do about the issue.

I am more annoyed with the GLOBAL DIRECT for the false committments given at the time of aquiring the client and not providing the after sales service or entertaining the customer's issues.

I was offered by GLOBAL DIRECT to change my existing plan of VODAFONE post paid connection with another plan which could be cost benifitial to me, provided that I take 2 more connection with charges of Rs. 599/- for the same. After payment, I could not hear from them for one month and after repeated enquiry, finally I got 2 sim cards. I thought that my plan of exisitng conncetion would also be changed as soon as my new sims get activated but it didnt happen. I recieved bills for new connections for 2nd month also after activation but still the plan of my original vodafone number remained same as before. That means, GLOBAL DIRECT has not intimated Vodafone to update my plan and now upon enquiring, the service centre personells are not even picking up the calls.

I would like to make all customer aware that please be cautious about such agencies who dont care about the customer services and just concern on making money.

Comments

Its been a long time since you posted your complaint but still i would like to share my side as the Global Direct people are getting more and more bolder and go about cheating people even now. Its very sad that they, the global direct people are going about their business of cheating innocent people since a long time. Recently one of their executives visited our home and offered an attractive plan i immediately went for two connections for which submitted photographs and also copies other documents alongwith a cheque of Rs. 700/-, within two days the amount was deducted from my account. its almost a month but no sign of the sim cards which they were supposed to send through courier to our residential address. Tried calling them number of times but it seems l am wasting my money on the calls and also time and energy. After searching on the net (goggle search engine) i found numerous complaints against them. It is unfortunate that so many people have been cheated but non of them taken stern action against them which has made Global Direct more bolder and not just the company but even their employees have being professional cheats.

My full support to all those who want to speak against Global Direct and the way the cheat. They should be stopped immediately

Vijaya Shelar
shelar.[protected]@yahoo.in

GLOBAL DIRECT (India) - Vodafone frenchisee — Pathetic customer service of Global Direct

I would like to make all customer aware about such agencies who are only interested on making Money.
vodafone is gay, ive had alot of problems with them b4
I have applied for sim card on[protected] my GD-PS No. is 9530.
I want to know the status of the same and request to process it as early as possible.

Sachin Date
Pathetic Service. Cant agree more.
Hi, this is Mulla Khalil Ahmed Hasan customer of Vodafone

Pathetic customer service of Global Direct Franchisee of Vodafone
I have a very bad experience with Franchisee of Vodafone 'GLOBAL DIRECT' and very strongly suggest that Vodafone should be concern about its reputation of customer service. The customer service of GLOBAL DIRECT call centre is really pathetic. The personell attending the complaints are not aware of what to do about the issue.

I am more annoyed with the GLOBAL DIRECT for the false committments given at the time of aquiring the client and not entertaining the customer's issues.

In my case one of the staff of global direct approach my work place, his name is Zahid Shaikh, his cell No. is [protected]. I was offered by GLOBAL DIRECT to change my existing plan of VODAFONE post paid connection with another plan which could be cost beneficial to me, provided that I take 2 more connection with charges of Rs. 599/- for the same. I paid him Rs.100 and gave him the copy of my PAN card and my photo for which he gave me receipt, the number of my receipt is 18431 and he said he will come back after three days and if I change my mind not to have this offer he would return my money which he failed to do so he did not show up for 15 days so I called him to say that due to the bad service of Vodafone I have decided not have this plan so return my money and copy of my PAN card and my photo otherwise I will complain about you and I will deduct Rs. 100 from my Vodafone bill, after this the reaction of this guy was pathetic he straight away told me that “do whatever you want to do”.

This kind of answer from this guy will definately reflect on vodafone, this is not at al acceptable. You must take appropriate action against such kind of staff.

I would like to make all customers aware that please be cautious about such agencies that don’t care about the customer services and just concern on making money.
My son apoorva sheth also had bad exprience, avoid taking vodafone connection return if you have one.
I am suffering at the hands of the executives of Global Direct. I too have been promised by Mahesh Rawat ([protected]) change in two current plans of Vodofone number if i go ahead with a new sim card. Even though i was not in a need fo a additional card, but the team with all the promises of better plan and two numbers on each vodofone number that we will be able to activiate with negligible call charges ... i went for the scheme. And there is just no response from them. Now the cell number of Mahesh Rawat comes as switched off all the time and that of his manager, Niranjan Pai ([protected]) comes busy or he disconnects when it rings. No one helps on the office landline. My CAF No is 14753376, Can soomeone help on this pl.
Ashoik Chandan

Vodafone - Global Direct — Vodafone - Global Direct

Hello Sir,

On 27-MARCH-2009 two people came to my home saying that they are from Global Direct, franchisee of Vodafone namely Mr. Nilesh Shah and Ms. Simran Chopra. They shown me the identity card of Global direct. They asked me for my itemised bill and suggested me a corporate plan to reduce the monthly billing amount. To change this plan they asked for Rs. 1800/- as a processing fee. I paid them Rs.1800/- in cash. They gave me a slip of the vodafone form as receipt which is attached below for your reference. They said that you will receive a call from customer care for confirmation of plan and in next billing cycle your new plan will get activate. I didn't receive any confirmation call and the above mentioned two people are not replying. Mr. Nilesh Shah gave me his cell no. i.e. [protected] which is a Loop / BPL mobile. He never pick up my call. Once someone picked the call and gave to one lady and said that he is not there. I'm sure that group of people doing this fraud.

In this regard, I visited vodafone store but they are not taking any responsibility. I also called up Global Direct office but they don't have any employee of the above mentioned names.

I kindly request you to give me the details (contact address, details of the person to whom the above cell no. ([protected]) is allotted) or suggest me how to get back the money.

Thanking you,

Anil S More
Cell: [protected]
i am looking for vodafone stor franchisee at nagpur location sadar and dharmpeth please send me terms and conditions
As your Executive come to my office for introduce me some new tariff plans, when he talk with me as a my friend not like a customer. You have to first learn your executive to how to talk with customers??????
Your executive having no sense how to talk, how to explain your product. Have you appointed all your executive like this.

This is with reference to SIM card of Vodafone postpaid connection .
Mr.Manish jethwa, representative of Global Direct had visited my residence on 20-Dec-2008
to provide new postpaid connection as part of the promotional scheme.

He had promised to discount Rs 50/- in each bill upto six months . also in existing two vodafone numbers he had promised 199/- refund.

We have made payment by Citibank Cheque - 492141, amt - 299/- for new SIM.
CAF no[protected] and GD-DS 15997

I have received new SIM on 25-Dec-2008 from Global Direct. T.INV/DC no 182707

Since then there is no discount received in any of my last six months bills.
Even after regular followups from past six months, the customer care representative is not able to resolve queries. I am always given assurance that next months bill the amount will be adjusted.

Even all the original bills have been couriered in your office in month of march, but now the customer care personnel is not able to locate it.

kindly help me out
Pl. note that on 12th August I gace money and form to ur agent Global Connect ( form no GD AZ 19257) for converting my connection to post paid. On 19th my prepaid connection was disconnected but till today 21st I have not recd new card.
My business is suffering and I m not able to receive my calls.
U r requested to compansate me suitably for the losses and harrassment ( at;least by Rs. 10000/- per day) and send me the card at the earliest.
These the Global connect have not even printed any email id on their forms such backwards shud be sent to Africa.Nor given any Sr exec's no in case we need.

Vodafone - Global Direct — Cheated of Rs. 300/-

A global Direct Executive (Birendra Kumar - mob. no. [protected]) visited my place on 31st July 2009.
He promised a for a change in my Vodafone charges and plan details, offering a host of benefits. The new card supposedly cost Rs. 300/- for which I paid him in cash.

After a couple of days, there was a confirmation call from Global Direct, but, to my surprise, the scheme offered was totally different from what I was promised by the executive.

So, I rejected the offer and asked for the money back.
Upon this, the executive (Birendra Kumar) called me and tried to convince me by offering some other things to appease me to cover his mistake. But I refused saying that I want the same scheme as promised or I want my money back.
He replied nothing and I still havent got my money back. Please Help.

Ref: Reciept N0 GD DS 20141
CAF No. 5070891

My mobile No.: [protected]

Waiting for reply.
I have also the bad experience of Global Direct. The same plan, Rs 600/-, was offered to me and I paid. But as per them due to insufficient documentations I have cancelled the plan and asked to refund the money. Since 3 months I am not getting reply. I have also written this complaint in this section earlier but no body cares to reply or even read this. Hence no point in writing.
Pathetic customer service of Global Direct
I also have a very bad experience with Franchisee of Vodafone 'GLOBAL DIRECT' and strongly suggest that Vodafone should not lose its reputation in such a competitive market . One Mr. Amit Roy (Having Mobile No. [protected]) had come to our Office & offered me aplan of changing my prepaid connection to post paid & told me that you will have to pay amonthly rent of Rs 115/- & u will get 150 min. free & can talk on one no. @ 10 paise & other five nos @ 20 paise per call. Rest u will be charged @ 50 paise per call. I agreed & gave the charges (Rs. 350/-) to him. But after 7 days I got a call from Vodafone Cre that in your plan only 99 minutes are free & 20 paise call is only for 3 Nos instead of 5. When I tried to call him on the above cell no., he picked the cell once & told me that this is not Amit Roy's no. I recognised his typical bengali voice. After that I tried several times but he didn't pick my call. Whenever I will catch hold of him, I will sue him.

I am more annoyed with the GLOBAL DIRECT for the false committments given at the time of aquiring the client.

I would like to make all Customers aware that please be cautious about such agencies & particularly the abovesaid person who don't care about the customer services and just making money.
I had a bad nd a pathetic experience with Global Direct, A person name Sunil ([protected]) came to my office in andromeda with his 2 more friends showed me plan of 199 + Rs.35 for free msgs. Me nd my sis took this plan nad were cheated. as we checked out in vodafone centre we came to know that he did'nt update our plan . he also took Rs. 600 from me. We started using the phone as per our new connection nd reced a bill of Rs.1000 nd Rs.461 respectively. Now from last 2 mnths we are trying to contact him he is nt replying us properly...

I am very much upset with this nd would request all clients of Vodafone to be aware of such franchises as they cheat us and are intentionaly taking cash from people.

I would request vodafone people to take some legal actions against them.
To whome so ever it may concern,

A person name Mr.Kanalakant ([protected]) came to my residance and explained me Rs.299 plan + CUG connection for 3 no and I agreed for the same.I have paid Rs.700 to him by check payment.

He told me that I will be getting confirmation call regarding plan what he has explained from Global direct, but when I recieved call from global direct I came to know that the information provided by Mr.Kamalakant is fake.

That is why I have refused this 299 plan and requested for refund before 15 days.

Also till date my plan is not activated and Mr.Kamalakant is not picking up phone call.

So I request you to refund sum of Rs.700 as mentioned above.

I would request vodafone/global direct people to take some legal actions against them.

Mandar Kadam([protected])
I also have very BAd experiance of Global Direct- MUMBAI people Specially Manager : Aziz Godarawala & his asst. Mohd. Irfan. He cheated me and took Rs.1050/- for change of scheme. When i visit Vodafone gallary, i come to know that there is no scheme which they have offered.

They Donot have Marketing ethics. They just fooled custmers. I DONOT KNOW WHY VODAFONE IS SLIENT ABOUNT THIS . I LOGGED COMPLAINT TO CONSUMER FORUM, CORE AND VODAFONE, .

VODAFONE IS GAY AS IT IS SILENT AS THEY ARE SELLING THEIR PRODUCTS . SHAME SHAME ...

VODAFONE IS LOSSING THEIR REPUTATION WHILE WORKING WITH SUCH CHEATED CO.

NIKESH GANDHI ( [protected])
i was working in this company as a trainee manager but they are cheat what ever they say they dont do at they are only dream showers. they will suck your blood to fullfil their recurements
Thanks a lot to prove myself about my ability & skills, i fill very proud myself that i was part of global direct & special thanks for Mr. Pramod Singh, Mr. Haresh Bhadra & Mr. Amit Jiwani.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other