[Resolved]  Global Prime Consultants,gurgaon — Money cheating regarding interview for graduates

i have got a mail directly from the HR of Global Prime Consultants, Gurgaon. regarding intrview for graduate engineers, they asked us to send a DD of Rs 340/- for their processing fee and also some our educational certificate enclosures.And i send all those things with aDD of Rs 340/-. After a week i got a reply mail from that concern that, we got your application and we will send your hall ticket on 25th june. and the interview will be on 12th july. till now (11.07.2009) i didnt get hall ticket or any other info from that company and also i tried to call them via Phone, they didnt pick up my phonea and there is no response from that consultancy.
Like me, many graduates are applied like this, till now nobody didnt get any info about that interview.they cheated our money and us.(for ref. till now their advt regarding this interview is rolling in their site www.globalprimeconsultants.com)
So please try to take serious steps regarding this kind of fraud consultancies

Comments

i send a DD of Rs 340/- as Examination fees for Aptitude test for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET ) and also some our educational certificate enclosures to below address Global Prime Consultants, Level 4, Augusta Point Golf Course road, sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India, Pin code-122002
DD is in favor of “Global Prime Consultants" payable at Gurgaon
Exam will be on 12th july. i didnt get hall ticket or any other info from that company and also i tried to call them, they didnot pick up phone and there is no response from that company.
they cheated us
So please try to take serious steps regarding this kind of fraud consultancies
yes, it is that GPC is fraud.
government should take action against uch consultancies.
Hello friends,

I am facing the same problem, as i have visited the company Global prime Consultant, gurgaon, level 4 augusta point centre, golf course road... and i came to know that the company was opend on a lease in Regus Bussiness Centre for the period of 2 months only, and now they have shut the company with no information and they have taken away their computers and laptops frm the ofc nothing they have left in the ofc...also i came to know that their were only one girl name Nisha who act as a HR person who is dealing and cheating many o[censored]s also have left from gurgaon, but the regus people have give me the personal contact no. of Nisha from his record file.. and the no. is [protected] i tried her mobile no.once she replied and giving excusses but when i tried second time she was not attending my call if i am trying to call her from my mobile..., but if i am calling with another no. she just say hello and before i fight she again disconnect the call.. so guys its better you forget that you have paid somthing because no one will listen you, , of'c ke no. pe ie.[protected] call karne se koi fhaida nahi hai... call on her mobile...
i also faced the same prob
i had also same the dd amounting rs 340
they had replied me on mail that your registration had been done and that you will recieve the hall ticket on some xyz date
but i dint recieve the hall ticket so after waiting for many days i tried to call them but they dint answer my call
also their message box was full
i also communicated via mail many times but no reply
kindly help to nail these fraudsters

Global Prime Consultants,gurgaon