GlobalVisas.com — Fraud and Scam

The people who work here are fraudsters, they first told me that if i do not get a visa what ever the situation might be they will return back the fee they charged me, but once my application is rejected they do not want to return the money, they will not even answer your calls or even to your emails.

Specially do not deal with Jaweed Taimuri and Katarzyna Pasternak, these people specialise in conning you, do not use these peoples advise as they r very slow, disorganised and do not properly judge their own advise, they will lead you to ruin your visa to what ever country you are applying.

I have tried all means to get in touch with them to refund my money but they dont, still i am going to small claims court soon to challenge them.

If any one has same kind of experience or have any information that could me or you then pls dont hesitate to contact me.

Comments

i am going to court against them .
How are you managing the situation? I have a similar situation where I'm also trying to get my money back, but it looks like I have to take the legal route as they just ignore anything I say to them.
this guy here names himself adrian joseph and end his review with singing as warren. this is a made up review by global visas. no one ever has had a positive experience with them, GLOBAL VISAS IS WRITING THEIR OWN POSITIVE REVIEW
If anyone wants to read about how incompetent this Katarzyna is please read the following article

Liam Clifford is writing his own positive reviews
I have same problm with them, no service just charged me and no refund and they dont want to answer my phone. i want to complain againt them, contact me : [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
they are very very bad people and you are right about them. I dealt with three other employees and all of them are same.

GlobalVisas.com