[Resolved]  gna udyog limited — non receipt of cash from atm but debit to account

REMINDER-01

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE A SALARY ACCOUNT NO.[protected] WITH CANARA BANK, BMC CHOWK, JALANDHAR PROVIDED BY M/s GNA UDYOG LIMITED AND HAVE A ATM CARD NO.[protected].

SIR, ON DT.16.11.09 AT 18:54 I SWAP MY ATM CARD IN ICICI ATM MACHINE SITUATED AT TAGORE NAGAR, LUDHIANA HAVING ATM NO.S1CN3097 AND GO THROUGH FOR Rs.4000/- AFTER WAITING OF FEW MINUTES WHEN I DID NOT RECEIVE THE CASH AGAINST MY TRANSACTION I ASK THE GUARD AND HE SUGGEST ME TO CONTACT AT CANARA BANK, BMC CHOWK, JALANDHAR.

ON DT.18.11.09 I LODGED A COMPLAINT AT SITE OF CANARA BANK AND TILL TODAY I DID NOT HEAR ANY KIND OF ACTION TAKEN BY THE BANK.

NOW I REQUEST YOUR GOODSELF TO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND CREDIT MY ABOVE ACCOUNT BY Rs.4000/- ACCORDINGLY.

LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR KIND CO-OPERATION IN FUTURE ALSO.

REGARDS,

SUDHIR KUMAR ARORA
A/C No.[protected]
ATM CARD NO.[protected]

Comments

gna udyog limited — non receipt of cash from atm

Transanction Error in ATM Transaction on dated 15th November, 09

I am an ATM customer of Canara Bank, BMC Chowk Branch, Jalandhar, with ATM Card No. [protected] and account No.[protected]. I went to ICICI ATM Code No.S1CN3097, Tagore Nagar, Ludhiana for cash withdrawal on 15th November-09 at 18:54. When I operated cash transaction to withdraw Rs. 4000/-, system processed and after wating of fifteen minutes i did not receive my cash from above ATM but, i got the slip from ATM with intimation of withdrawal of Rs.4000/- from my above account. On contact the security person of the above ATM he suggest me for applying to account holder Branch.

Now I request your goodself to please see the matter and crdit Rs.4000/- in my above account and oblidge.

sudhir kumar arora
account no.[protected]

gna udyog limited — NON RECEIPT OF COURIER

SIR,

I WISH TO BRING YOUR KIND NOTICE THAT ON DATED 21.11.09 MY FRIEND BOOKED A COURIER AFTER CONFIRMATION OF DELIVERY ON THIRD DAY THROUGH YOUR COMPANY FROM LUCKNOW TO LUDHIANA AS PER DETAIL GIVEN BELLOW_

COURIER NO. Z[protected] DT. 21.11.09
BALJINDER VERMA
4388/1, KIRTI NAGAR, SEC-39,
CHANDIGARH ROAD, LUDHIANA

ON FOURTH DAY AFTER BOOKING OF THE ABOVE COURIER, WHEN I CONTACT AT YOUR LUDHIANA OFFICE AT TELEPHONE NO.[protected], 3018414 YOUR STAFF INFORMED ME TO CONTACT YOUR DELIVERY BOY Mr. BALWINDER AT HIS CELL NO.[protected] AND ON CONTACT Mr. BALWINDER HE INFORMED ME THAT HE DO NOT DELIVERED THE COURIER AT MY ADDRESS SINCE THERE IS NO SERVICE OF YOUR COMPANY.

ON CONTACT AT YOUR LUCKNOW BRANCH AT TELEPHONE NO.[protected], 3918142 Mr. CHANDAN ADVISED ME TO COLLECT THE COURIER FROM YOUR LUDHIANA OFFICE WHEN I REFUSE THE SAME HE TOLD ME THAT IF YOU COULD NOT COLLECT YOUR COURIER WE WILL CALL BACK THE SAME TO LUCKNOW.

ON CONTACT Mr. PUSHPINDER WALIA, CHANNEL HAEAD OF YOUR COMPANY AT HIS CELL NO.[protected] HE ASSURED ME TO DELIVERE THE COURIER AT MY ABOVE ADDRESS.

AFTER DISCUSS THE MATTER WITH Mr. WALIA, ONCE AGAIN I CONTACT YOUR DELIVERY MAN Mr. BALWINDER AT HIS CELL NO.[protected] AND ASK FOR DELIVERY OF THE ABOVE COURIER AND I WAS SHOCKED TO HER FROM HIS SIDE THAT β€œ WALIA SALA KAUN HUNDA MAINU ORDER DEN WALA, JADON MAIN EK WAR KEH DITTA KI MAIN DELIVERY NAHIN DENI TAN PHIR NAHI DENI, JO KARNA HAI KAR LAO”

BUT, TILL NOW I DID NOT RECEIVE MY COURIER AND THINK TO GO WITH THE CONSUMER COURT IF THERE IS NO ACTION BY YOU TILL TOMORRO 12:00 P.M.

HOPE FOR BETTER SERVICE FROM YOUR SIDE.

With Warm Regards,

e_mail : [protected]@gnaudyog.com
Website : gnaudyog.com
Mobile : +[protected] Extn. : 527
Dear Sudhir,

We're from ICICI Bank and are sorry to hear about your experience. Please approach your respective bank regarding the discrepancy. We will extend our full co-operation and assistance.

ICICI Customer Service Team