[Resolved]  Godrej eon AC 1.5 Ton GWC18G5W — AC Replacement

I had purchased AC in March-2008 and it started giving problems immediately after 8-10 days of Purchase. A.C. Complaint was attended by Godrej almost 13-14 times by Godrej during last 1 year. We are demanding for AC replacement immediatly when problem was noticed.

Engineer has tried to repair all the parts of AC many number of times.
1) PCB was replaced 3 times,
2) Front Panel was Replaced 3 times
3) Remote is not working from date of Purchase
4) Sensor was replaced for 2 times
5) Compressor replaced 1 time
6) Motor was replaced two times
7) Coil is replaced 1 time

Finally our AC took to Godrej workshop in Oct'2009 for repair and returned back in Dec'09 after several & continous followups. Immediately next day of return AC stopped functioning.

Our complaint register and details can be checked in your record with contact number[protected] and [protected]. We are in touch with Atul Sharma and he is ware of the problems faced due to this AC. Also each engineer from Godrej Vikhroli and Service Centre of Borivali is aware about same and engineer himself expressed thet he is feeling shame to visit our place every week for repair .

Currently AC is kept on floor or by bedroom with Motor , Fan and one of accessories lying outside in dismantled condition from last 1.5 months.

We need replacement immediately

My Contact details are

Mohan K. Mohare
Ankur Cooperative Housing Society
Rajanigandha-19, BEST Nagare, Goregaon (West),
Mumbai -400104
Tel :[protected], [protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

hello
i want to bring into ur notice that the compressor of godrej AIRCONDITIONER is not working. I had a lodged a service request at 21/06/2010 complaint no. 255298 but no response from godrej smart care for Godrej AIRCONDITIONER as it is under service and replace warranty. Service warranty is for 5 yrs body rust and i had requested for the same to replace the doors as it was rusted.

We found very bad service from Godrej smart care since it has nearly two months to attend and comlete a simple call. they are never bother it to complete simply giving answers on phone that they will take on high priority, etc.

I have bought a Godrej Airconditioner on 30th June 2009 from KINGSWAY CAMP. Two days after I could find that the door of deep frost does not sit properly and does'nt lock. I have immediately complained IT AND one executive visited me to check the problem. He explained the problem and promised me to rectify it in two days and he never turned up again. I once again visited and logded the complaint neither the door was replaced not the showroom incharge took this as his reponsibility to finish the job. This is a sheer example of how irresponsible the executives are performing their jobs. Godrej company should ensure its customers feel comfortable with their products and with after sales services.
(1) complanit no. 255298 dated 21/06/2010