[Resolved]  Godrej/FIONA KING SIZE BED — Very Bad Customer Care

I bought a FIONA KING SIZE BED from Retailing Division, 31, Chowringhee Road, Park Street, Kolkata-700 016 on June 17, 2008. Since myself and my wife both are working, so our only request was to get the things delivered and fitted after 6 PM. First of all this delayed the delivery. Secondly, the warehouse sent some of the parts for QUEEN SIZE. So fitting could not be done.

I kept calling Mr. Somnath Paul, Customer Relations Executive of the aforesaid retailing division, who had sold the product to us, but in vain. Only thing I could get was deadlines which were never met, promises which were never kept and assurances which were of no use. He had told me that I will get the replacement of the parts by June 27, 2008. Nothing has happened yet. On an average I have made two call per day to chase this case but hardly gat any responses from your side.

Therefore, I request you to do the needful at an earliest date. This had been my last purchase of my life from your company seeing your customer care and after sales services, if at all any exist.

I regret my deal with your company. Hopefully this mail will put an end to my problems.

Namita Pathak