[Resolved]  Golden Palms Spa And Resort — BEWARE OF THEIR FRAUDULENT MEMBERSHIP

I WAS INVITED FOR A COMPLIMENTARY DINNER AT THE GOLDEN PALMS SPA AND RESORT. THERE I WAS OFFERED A MEMBERSHIP OF THE RESORT LINKED TO VACATION BY Mr PARAM SINGH. AS I HAD TO DECIDE ON SPOT, I ADVANCED A SUM OF Rs. 11436.00 FOR THE SAME AND REQUESTED THE PERSON TO COLLECT A CHEQUE FROM MY RESIDENCE ON THE NEXT DAY. LATER I CAME TO KNOW THAT THE WHOLE VENTURE WAS FRAUDULENT AND TOTALLY MISLEADING THE PUBLIC. I WROTE A LETTER REQUESTING THE REFUND OF MY ADVANCE AND MY CHEQUE. I ALSO INFORMED THEM THAT THEY WERE CHEATING THE PUBLIC WITH ALL FALSE DETAILS AND COLLECTING MEMBERSHIP. I WAS ASKED TO SPEAK TO THE DGM Mr. PETER .I WARNED HIM THAT I WOULD PUT THE MATTER TO LEGAL ATTENTION. HIS ANSWER WAS 'GO AHEAD AND DO WHAT YOU LIKE' I HEREBY WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT THEY CALL FOR SEVERAL PEOPLE EVERDAY AND MISGUIDE THEM SAYING THAT THERE ALL LIMITED MEMBERSHIPS AND ALL OTHER FALSE DETAILS. I HOPE THE FORUM CO OPERATES WITH ME TO GET BACK MY ADVANCED AMOUNT AND CHEQUE. THE ENTIRE STAFF IS RUDE AND MrPETER HEADS THEM ALL. HIS MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected]. I AM A MEMBER OF SEVERAL CLUBS IN BANGALORE. I SHALL DEFINATELY INFORM ALL MEMBERS ABOUT THIS EXPERIENCE AND ALERT THEM AGAINST GOLDEN PALMS. I WISH TO RECIEVE

Comments

GOLDEN PALMS SPA AND RESORT — CHEATING PEOPLE IN LAKHS TOGETHER

BEWARE...WHEN YOU GET AN INVITATION FROM THE GOLDEN PALMS SPA AND RESORT, OFF TUMKUR ROAD, BANGALORE.
YOU WILL BE INVITED FOR A COMPLIMENTARY DINNER AT THEIR SPA, YOU MAY GET ALMOST TWENTY CALLS ONCE YOU COMMIT.
WHEN YOU REACH, THEY WELCOME YOU WITH A GREAT INTRODUCTION. I WAS GREETED BY PARAM SINGH, ONE OF THEIR MISLEADING ARROW.
THEN COMES A MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE, WITH ALL LIES.
TOTAL CHEATING, I WOULD SAY.
ONE SUCH POINT, THAT NON MEMBERS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE AND MANY OTHER SUCH FALSE COMMITMENTS.
BUT THEIR PRESENTATION WILL TAKE ANYONE FOR A RIDE.
I WAS ONE SUCH WHO MADE AN ADVANCE OF 12000/- ON SPOT FOR THE PACKAGE OF 400.000/-
NEXT DAY WAS THE PERSON AT MY DOOR TO COLLECT THE CHEQUE.
I ISSUED A PDC CHEQUE FOR PART OF THE PAYMENT.
GOD BLESS, BEFORE IT WENT THROUGH, I STUDIED THAT ALL THEIR COMMITMENTS ARE JUST SHEER CHEATING.
I CALLED ON THE EXECUTIVE AND STOPPED MY PAYMENT.
THEY TOLD ME TO SEND BACK THE AGREEMENT AND I WOULD BE REFUNDED OF MY 12000/-
NO...I DID SEND BACK THE AGREEMENT...BUT ITS TWO MONTHS SINCE I HAVE BEEN CALLING.
INFACT THEIR MARKETING HEAD PETER, THREATENED ME TO GO DO WHAT I LIKE...
EVERYDAY, THEY CALL ON SUCH DINNERS AND SAY THAT THEY HAVE ONLY FEW MEMBERSHIPS AVAILABLE.
I HAVE LODGED A COMLAINT AT THE ONLINE CONSUMER CELL AND AM INFORMING EVERYONE.
BEWARE OF THESE FRAUDS.
I HAVE TAKEN UPON THEM AS WELFARE TO THE COMMON MAN AND REQUEST ACTION AGAINST THEM AND JELP ME WITH MY REFUND AND MY CHEQUE.
BEING A MEMBER OF SEVERAL CLUBS, I HAVE TAKEN UP TO PUT THEIR MATTER ON NOTICE BOARDS SO THAT NO ONE IS TAKEN FOR A RIDE.
REQUEST YOUR CO-OPERATION TO LEGALLY TEACH SUCH FRAUDS A LESSON.
THANKYOU,
RAJESH
who ever wrote this is an . please reject this comment and continue the sevice of golden palms.i am a regular client and a member of golden Palms.
golden palms hotel and resort is one of the best resorts in asia but all the people working there are mother specially those who work in membership division and acoounts .the current head of membership is the biggest fraud in the world he takes your money and gives fake membership reciepts and what ever services they promise are complimentory are dam expenssive like 30% discount on Spa and Food if you walkin there you will get massage food and all other recreational things @[protected] but once you are a memeber they will charge you 3200 only for massage.be aware .
golden palms is known for its Strikes from employees as they are not getting paid regullarly there are almost 50 cases agaist golden palms in consumer court from ex employees and vendors be carefull they will call you for complementory lunch or dinner and offer you membership and show you some board just ask them to provide the contact details of the people mentioned in the board.
Extremely bad at honoring membership coupons..its sold by RMV communications and once its sold they say rooms unavailable for any dates we ask for...customer service dont pick up calls.
Very bad membership!!
Yes they do cheat people. We have paid around 1 lakh and been cheated with no membership. Do not go with them