[Resolved]  goodyear/tyres — AIR BUBBLES IN TYRES

Respected Sir,
I am the owner of Ford ICON MP04 CC 1891.
The tyres are of Goodyear company.
In all the five tyres air bubbles are there and this is a manufacturing defect.
Distinct Ford, iNDORE, Service Manager Mr.Patel has given me in written and sent to Goodyear 's showroom at VijayNagar Square, Indore for tyre problem.
There I met Mr.Sharad, Engineer Goodyear, I told him the problem verbally and in written.
Mr.Sharad didnt listen to me and his attitude is misbehaving.Even though I came from Bhopal to Indore for the same.
He told that he is not free he will look after 15 days if he got free time..also he committed that I am not your servant .He was very loud.
He was free at that time, there was no servivicing at that time.

I am not satisfied with quality of Goodyear Tyre and your company services.

I need that immediately tyres of other company are provided.I am mentally and financially harrassed from last 4 months.

If immediatiately my problem is not sort out I will register compaint againt GOODYEAR not only in CONSUMER FORUM but also in COURT.

Rashmi Harish Lodhi

Comments

Respected Sir,

I am the owner of TATA ACE DL 1L K 0695.

I purchased two tyre from M/s. Dhingra Tyres Shop No. 839, Najafgarh, New Delhi-110043, both tyre brust witheen one month, Then i reported to Dealer of Goodyear India Ltd. M/s. Dhingra Tyres Shop No. 839, Najafgarh, New Delhi-110043, my complain( Complaint No. Q[protected] Complain Docket No.-383 Dated : 02 Feb 2009 ) regarding the same, As per Dealer report no manufacturing defect foud and its not covered under warranty . Then i again lodge the complain for the same. ( Complain No- Q[protected] )

Then I takled to Mr. Ajay Verma ( [protected] ) Manager for Delhi Googyear India Ltd. for the same, he replied if my enggineer checked and given his remarks we can't do anythings for the same,

I am not satisfied with quality of Goodyear Tyre and your company services.

I need that immediately tyres of other company are provided. I am mentally and financially harrassed from last 2 months.

If immediatiately my problem is not sort out I will register compaint againt GOODYEAR and Dealer not only in CONSUMER FORUM but also in COURT.

Arun Mittal
On behalf of : Mrs. Puspa Mittal

Googyears / Tyres — Manufacturing Defect in Car Tyres

C.l. Keskar
I am the owner of Tata Indica PB10CB 1036
The tyres are of Goodyear company.
In all the five tyres are not working condition and this is a manufacturing defect.
I go to the Goodyear showroom at ludhiana for tyre problem. but no response about this problem
There I met Mr. Amrik Singh in Dada Moters (Show room of Tata Moters) I told him the problem verbally and in written.
Mr. Amrik Singh didnt listen to me and his attitude is misbehaving.
He told that iam not solve your problem ( humne ek baar paise le liye bas hamara kaam khatam hum car bachete hai tyre theek nahi karte) this word of Mr. Amrik Singh from Dada Moters. He was very loud.

I am not satisfied with quality of Goodyear Tyre and your company services.

I need that immediately tyres of other company are provided.I am mentally and financially harrassed from last ---- months.

Mr. C.L. Keskar
[protected], [protected]
I am the owner of Tata Indica PB10CB 1036
The tyres are of Goodyear company.
Mr. Amrik Singh didnt listen to me and his attitude is misbehaving.

C.L. Keskar
[protected] / [protected]
I fully agree with Mr. Keskar, I bought Indica xeta GLS in May 08 and I found the defect in one of the tyre. I approached the TATA dealer and Goodyear dealer in Vadodara. Goodyear representative confirmed that tyre have the manufacturing defect and dealer M/s. Chandan Automobile has replaced the tyre taking Rs. 200/- for transportation charges.

Now, in October 2009, I found that same defect is surface in two more tyres.

Goodyear tyre quality is horrible and you can not afford to purchase goodyear tyres.

I am going to file the complaint with goodyear company once again for replacement.

S Garge

I had purchased ford figo, i have only driven 11, 000 Kms so far.i noticed that in my front and rear tyre has developed a bubble.so i complaint this to vinayak ford Indore, to which they told me that the same will be forwarded to Good year ref. no.Q[protected].Good year engineer Mr. Rajkumar Sharma inspected the tyres in Bhopal and told me that the car been used in road and probbaly went over a bump because of which the thread of the tyre brok and the tyre developed a bubble. and this is not a defect.

Sir i drive in Bhopal city road and thats where the car is ment to be used. i am sure that the said comapny used a low quality Thread which could not take normal pressure and broke result in forming of Bullble in my tyre.

Request raddressal