[Resolved]  GRAMEENA PADANA KENDRAM — MISBEHAVE

KARAKULAM.P.O,
TRIVANDRUM(MOB:[protected]

SUB: MISBEHAIVE

Dear Sir

I would like to invite your kind attention about the below matters. I Mr.shameer babu working grameena padanakendram tvm.one of my friend (Mr.Manoj,A/C NO:[protected],CHQ NO:512959) came tvm for medical treatment from Bahrain his native place in kannur .Yesterday (21.12.2009) he has given once cheque for emergency cash for his treatment(MRI SCAN).Then I apporoch SBT, military station extension counter pangod branch cashier it was a lady staff. when I handover the cheque at first she look at that and immediately throw the cheque with the word “no branch code”. Then we approached branch Incharge
He also behave indecent manner and said he can not give money about this cheque. I just asked the reason .suddenly he got angry and said “I will not pay money cant”. Then I called real owner of the check .he came and ask the reason to branch incharge .he reply to him “ I will not give any explanation for you.” Then we asked him “sir is it possible to withdraw money from any other branch in tvm through this cheque.he said no it’s not possible, only you can withdraw this money in your home branch. We argued with him and my friend (Mr.manoj) show him his cheque book and passbook, same time catch it and throw it away.

Then we went to SBT,thirumala Branch .at first that cashier also rejected the check with his influence .after then we spoke with branch manager. she verify the cheque and approved, immediately we got money.

Sir here would like to request you please take necessary action in this regards.

Yours