[Resolved]  Greater Noida Development Authority — No response from Greater NOIDA Development Authority

Respected Sir,

I would like to inform you that Few months before, I applied for residential flat under Greater Noida Development Authority's BHS-10 Scheme. (Sector MU-II). Lucky draw was announced by Greater Noida Authority on 10th February 2009. My name was in that list and Flat No 1265 GF was allotted to me.(This I checked on GNIDA web-site)

1) Since then, neither I receive my allotment letter nor authority person supporting us. IAs per the form the last date of payment of allotment amount is within 45 days from the announcement of the Draw results i.e. 27th March, 2009. Otherwise some intrest is to be paid.

2)I am looking forward for your support as I have written two letters to Authorities in advance. Many times i tried to call the authorities (Customer relation officer of BHS-10 Scheme) but always either the call is not answered or the line is busy.
[protected][protected][protected]---
Thanks & Regards,
Archana Sharma
Mobile No: [protected]
E mail: [protected]@gmail.com
My Address:
E-35, KAPS Township,
PO: Anumala,
Dist: TAPI. (Gujarat) 394651.

Comments

Dear Archana Sharma,

I am also allotte of BHS-10 scheme flat of 40 Mts, It could be misplaced by postman or intransit, They demand Rs. 138000/- to be deposited in State Bank of Jaipur & Patiala Sector 18- Noida branch referring the dtails of allotment, so you can contact this branch, or deposited the same with DD.

And you can create your account in greaternoidaauthority.in (Allottee Account System) here all the information is avilablet of your allotment.

Manoj Kumar - [protected] - Delhi
THIS IS INFORM U THAT MY NAME IS MANOJ KUMAR AND MY APPLICATION NO. IS 227172 AND U HAVE ALLOTED PLOT AS DRAW. SO, I WANT TO CONFORM THAT CAN I CHANGE ADDRESS B'COS I AM TRANSFERRING TO AMRITSAR.PLS GIVE SOLUTION ASAP.
i want Voter ID card.

Greater Noida Authorite Development — Lucky Draw

Pl provide the draw date of housing scheme BHS -11 .

Rgds,