[Resolved]  green city, Sector-59, Noida — Fraud by Greencity

I am also a victim of Greencity, Sec.59, Noida and have booked 162 Sqm plot in Greencity Agra project in the month of May 2009 and paid full amount of Rs.303750/-. They have issued me provisional allotment letter and payment receipt and told me that there is development work is going on in Greencity Agra, we will call you within 5-6 months for registration.

Later in the month of June 2009, I was shocked to see in the newspapers that few people have lodged FIR in EOW and Sector-58 Police Station, Noida against Fraud done by Greencity, Noida. and CMD Mr. Jitender Chowdhary is underground after closing their all offices of Delhi and Noida.

Now what I will do, kindly suggest. My No. is [protected].
Regards.
Ravinder
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I am in synch with all of the above. I would like to join the forum and am keen to actively participate in any activity which would help to take action against these frauds.

The money of 2 lac which i invested almost 3 years back hoping to get a plot of 200 sq yards in Bhiwadi, seems to have gone down the drain. This is extremely hard earned money and this is real catastrophe for a person like me.

rgds