[Resolved]  Green Gold Agro Development Limited — No refund of investment

I had invested Rs. 5000 against certificate no. 00541 dated 22/09/94 in Green Gold Agro Development Limited, 28 Bombay samachar marg, 2nd floor, Bombay 400001. Mahendra Gadhia is the Chairman & MD of Company.
On 25 sep 2009 the 15 years are completed as per agreement. But we are not getting receivable amount of Rs. 306000.00 as assuerd in Company agreement.

Comments

I had invested Rs. 1000 against certificate no. 00783& folio no.94/00796 dated 25/08/94 in Green Gold Agro Development Limited, 28 Bombay samachar marg, 2nd floor, Bombay 400001. Mahendra Gadhia is the Chairman & MD of Company.
On 24 aug 2009 the 15 years are completed as per agreement. But we are not getting receivable amount of Rs. 51000.00 as assuerd in Company agreement.
I had invested Rs. 5000 against certificate no.NRE/T/ 0151/94 dated 04/03/95 in Green Gold Agro Development Limited, 28 Bombay samachar marg, 2nd floor, Bombay 400001. Mahendra Gadhia is the Chairman & MD of Company.
NO NEWS STILL. MY EMAIL : [protected]@gmail.com
Where to contact this company Green Gold Agro development pvt. ltd...I still also finding to claim my amount