[Resolved]  GREENpro — IMEI No : [protected] - Pl locate my stolen mobile

Request to locate the stolen Nokia mobile
Cc : Sent to all Service Providers
Assistant Commissioner of Police
Cyber Crime Cell, Commissioner office Campus
Egmore, Chennai- 600008

Respected Sir

Sub : Pick pocketing – Tracing Lost Mobile - Details : NOKIA E50 – 1 Black
Mobile No :[protected] – Obtained duplicate SIM today[protected]
IMEI No : [protected] – Chennai Cyber crime 23452316

I am a Management Consultant (Journalist, member in the Press Union, Transparency International and Anti Corruption Movement). I lost my expensive mobile (Rs.12, 000/-) at the Station Road, Villivakkam. This mobile has a number of important contacts. It is an act of professional pick pocketing. I have lodged a complaint and got a duplicate SIM card (copy enclosed). In the recent Junior Vikatan there was a report about a network of pick pocketing gang who do such criminal act. In the same line, three days before there was an arrest of 3 ladies gang with children at Anna Nagar. We strongly suspect that this gang would have done that theft of mobile.

Villivakkam Police Station has already submitted my complaint to your office on[protected] – CSR No. 36/Missing/VIPs/Crime/2009 with IMEI No : [protected].

I am badly in need of my mobile as it can be traced easily using the IMEI numbers. I am aware of so many cases where our Chennai Police have successfully traced and handed over the mobiles to the owners (out of 8000 cases only 200 have been traced which is a big challenge to the Police forces). Stealing mobile phones are the work of professional gangs and it needs the support of all service providers of telecommunications so that we can book the culprits and bring them to justice. Since this mobile is expensive one, I am confident that the mobile will be available in the Second Hand mobile market.

May I humbly request your good self to kindly trace and hand it over to me as soon as possible. Best Regards

Yours faithfully
K. Buhary (Mob :[protected] Chennai
Management Consultant Encl : As above

NB : Please pass this message to lost mobiles – IMEI Section. Regards.

Comments

MY STOLEN MOBALE IMEI NO. [protected] PLE FIND
my lost mobile imel no- [protected]

nokia n72 lost date 8 th sug 2009,

please help me my email is [protected]@gmail.com

I am Raushan Kumar staying at bangalore and Due to my project i was in
GURGAON last year. I lost my mobile. Please help me out in tracing my
mobile. I file a FIR also with the local police in gurgaon sector 5.

The following is the complete description of my mobile.

Name: Raushan Kumar

E-mail for communication: [protected]@gmail.com

Missed date:04.June.2008

IMEI No.: [protected]
My Contact# [protected]

Kindly help me in finding my mobile.

Advance Thanks.

Raushan Kumar
Your name: S.mohan raj
Address: c/o.rukmani, 2/367-4, bomma naiker compound, aishwariya colony, mannari post, tiruppur-7
Phone model: videocon v1301
Make: videocon v1301 india
Last used No.: [protected]
E-mail for communication: [protected]@gmail.com
Missed date: 05/12/2009
IMEI No.: [protected] and [protected] purchase from singapore duty paid shop, seetha's arcade, 140, kumaran road, tirupur[protected]

Kindly help me in finding my mobile.

Advance Thanks