grm groups — Need detail

gss
Dear i have received a Assistant/Inspector post from GRM EGINEERING LTD. it is a Good company. shall i go for this job.

Comments

No it s fraud please do not go for it, some nigerians are upto it earlier they were involved in lottery scams no they have started this . Once they get the mobey thay will not reply to you.
Sorry but I do not agree to this complaint. I got the offer from GRM group as a Cashier in GRM Stores and I have joined this company. I managed to give the Visa Processing Fee of Rs 29, 300 and Mr Rajiv Mehta did help me to get through this place. Even though I was falling short of Rs 6, 000 which he paid for me. Now I am very happy and pleased for all this done to me for my growth. Earlier i was also scared as I could never meet him since he is really very busy as now I have realized but finally when I got the phone call from HR Department to ask me about my joining date I was very relaxed and happy. And the company did send me my Air Tickets to me as promiced by Mr Mehta. Now I am in London and working with them and still I have to return Mr Mehta his Rs 6, 000 which he has never demanded. Also the very first day of my joining I did get my money refunded in the form of a cheque from GRM Groups. I am surprised by all this people complaining about Mr Rajiv Mehta who is a good human Being and for me he is GOD. These are all the stupid people who could not follow Mr Rajiv Mehta's instructions or could not pay any money. Please in the name of God please do not write anything negative about Mr Rajiv Mehta when you come to know about him you will feel ashamed of what you have done. Please I beg I request to all you. for any further query reply to this I would give you my cell number and we can talk about it.

Sharad Saxena
HELLO,
I GOT THE MAIL REGARDING THE JOB OFFER CAN SOMEONE HELP ME IS THIS TRUE OR FAKE CALL ME OR SMS ME ON THIS NUMBER:-[protected]:-VENKATESH
Dear i have received Central London as an Assistant Account Officer. The company is known as GRM STORES LTD. salary would be 1800 pounds for two weeks, it is a Good company. shall i go for this job.
I got a offer letter from wilcox recruitment as incharge manager finance for GRM gropus UK.
the said offer in around 2000 pound/2 week with travel & accomodationfacility.
Do u any body guide me, about for ths, bunty
Hi Everyone,
This is Totally a FAKE one. Do not fall for this. This is just a lucurative offer which attracts everyone.
Did you just noticed that the Company which is sending the offer letter starts from GRM only
GRM Group
GRM Softwares
GRM Stores

this is just the name only. When you try to search it out through internet its existence would not be there. When you try to call the UK number that is also a total crap.

Once again DO NOT FALL FOR THIS OFFER. THIS WILL JUST LEAD YOU TO LOSS OF MONEY & YOUR EXPECTATION.
Amit
Dear Mr.Saxsena, Can you help me with your contact number as even i have got offer from GRM Group and contact person in India is Rajeev.
Why the hell you people are complaining about a good person like Mr Rajiv Mehta and a good company like Willcox Recruitment Agency. I Sharad Saxena have been through the same and got the same mails. I decided to join the GRM Group here and blindly followed the instructions of Mr Rajiv Mehta and now I am a very happy man here in London. I am dam sure that you all fool people did not pay any money or you dont have the gutts to pay that amount to him that is the only reason you have been writing this which is actually for you but you write it for a good human being. please do not do this. Just Stop doing this if you arre not interested then tell him honestly but dont insult him like this. I paid the amount he asked and I was refunded the same. I got all the things that were promised to me. I ask all of you writing this false statement about Rajiv Mehta that has any one just ONE of you paid any amount to him and you were cheated or not refunded. I can bet on my entire lifes earning that none of you have done it and still you wish to travell to UK and you all are just pissed off that Mr Rajiv Mehta did not help you with the money. You all must have been begging for money from him which he could not have done it. And why should he do it for you. I could never meet him in India, I met Mr Rajiv Mehta for the first time here in London that too after 2 weeks of my job. So I request you all to please stop doing all this else god will surely curse you for the same. Do you all think that you can travel to UK just free of cost? Just think about this then you decide what is correct and what is wrong.
Hey Mr. Sharad Saxena, i have also recieved this kind of mail...But like all i am confused.so can u please give me your phone no so that i can talk to u about this...
BTW why is there no wbsite for willcox recruiters??
and there's no contact information of HR or concerned people on the webpage www.grmgroupltd.com
Since u are already working there...can i have your email address and the email or phone no of concerned HR..
it would be of great help...
u can mail me at [protected]@gmail.com

Sujit
guys...dont fall for this...that sarad saxena is also a partner in the crime i guess...i paid 29300 and this Rajiv is asking for 55000 more...saying there is some change in law...COMPLETE FRAUD people, BEWARE of RAJIV...

Sujit