[Resolved]  Growrich finance — he has cheated me

I purchased a new maruti swift d'zire through a DSA (Growrich finance). At very first he told a lie that he will give the car within 7-8 days anyhow and he took more 2.5 months. Also he took the booking amount(on starting of june) and down payment 1.5 months before the loan passed. anyhow after struggling so much I got the car on 14th aug then he took extra rs 6500/- in the name of antirust quoting. After few I came to know that my car hasn't got antirust quoting so I contacted him then he told a lie that he will get it done on first inspection. I asked him why didn't you tell me before then he said "sorry I forgot you dont worry I will give you it done". he took the time (more than 1.5 month) in giving RC and car papers and that too after complaining in maruti customer care. now for antirust quoting again he is lying over and over again. He never responds and try to avoid the phone calls. most of the time he doesn't pickup the phone and tells a lie after getting connected via some other media or mobile.

Now I am saying to him that if he is not able to get it done, he should give me the money(6500/-Rs) back which he took in the name of antirust quoting.

Please suggest/help me.

In case of non-respond I will be forced to go to media and consumer court.

Dharmendra
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

Growrich finance company is in Delhi.

Growrich finance