[Resolved]  GTPL Broadband Service — Complaint About My Broadband connection

Respected Authorities,
I Myself(Bhargav.R.Thakkar) is lodging this complaint regarding to my broadband connection.I am using the connection of GTPL Broadband Private Ltd. since last 9 months.And there is not even a single day when i haven't faced the problem in the service.Its frequent that it shows the error 815 every 2 days and connection stops working for 2 to 3 days in a week.Morever, They have the chargeable customer care service.And the contactpersons are never available at once we call them.And accoring to me i have visited this site before and i have seen lots of complaints for the same poor service of GTPL lodged by various customers of ahmedabad.This friday at morning around 9 am same error had occured so i have made a copmlaint to their CCE Pradeep and the problem was resolved on same day.But on saturday morning again the same problem had occured then i have registerd a complaint immidiately on saturday morning, which was resolved on Monday evening, after i have made several calls to their customer care, and atlast abused their CCEs.The total cost of internet connection i have paid for 9 months is somewhat around Rs.3200, But the calls i have made for complaints had cost me arond Rs1000 to 1500.So why don't you take some action against this fraud and lousy company.Please kindly give me feedback.
My User-ID is:bhargav1987
Password is:201287
so, please take some actions against this company.
yours truly
Bhargav.R.Thakkar

Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL]
    Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] Phone
    Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] Address
    C-202, 2nd Floor, Sahajanand Shopping Centre, Shahibaug, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380004