Show menu
FAQ FAQ Categories Categories Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Guiness Securities Limited — REFUND OF MY PF MONEY

Dear Sir

I am employee of Guiness Securities Limited. I want to refund my pf money so i send a form
kolkata before 2 month but can not recieve my pf money.

So plz send my pf money.

Thanks & Regards
Sarvan Kumar Sain
P.F. No.- WB/CA/41193/149
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020
Complaint comments  3 CommentsShareTweet


I am the Head of H.R.Department of Guiness Securities Ltd, I would like to state that this complain filed by Mr. Sarvan Kr. Sain, is totally baseless as we have already deposited the PF form with the PF office at Kolkata and that now the matter is between the employee and PF office the company has nothing to do in it.

I hereby ask Sarvan to contact me at my mail i.d. to get a copy of the PF form submission receipt, if he desires.
Dear sir,
I have open demate account in Guiness Securities ltd. I want P/L statement with trade details and customer care contact(ph.) my account no. is N724.
Dear Sir,

I want to know that ur Lucknow Member, Mr. Rajbir singh is continued or not. if yes, plz give me his new contact no., i[censored] have, so that i can continue with him. Bcoz his old no. is currently switched off.

thanks & regards
Aodya Prasad Gupta

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Complaint categoryCategory: Stock Market
    Add Company Information