[Resolved]  Gujarat Housing Board-Slum Cell — Illegal Construction at HUDCO, Kathwada, Ahmedabad

I, Ramesh Krishnan, residing at B-157, Indira Nagar Society, HUDCO, Kathwada, Ahmedabad hereby informing you that Mrs. Valiben Govindbhai Rabari residing at A-333, Indira Nagar Society, HUDCO, Kathwada, Ahmedabad is constructed their House, illegally.

The actual allotted house area is single room around 10' X 10' at Ground Floor. Now, it is made over the Panchayat Road and lots of widely. It's sealing is done with concrete around 1 Feet above from the First Floor's ground level of my house (B-157). Due to this wrong construction, it is causing to enter the water inside the house (B-157) during the Monsoon season.

Now, they are going to construct more rooms in the Top Level. That means they are preparing to construct First Floor. They have already made one Room. If, they are going to complete all the rooms, I have to close the windows of both the sides of my home. If it done by them, it will cause hindrance in coming of natural air and light which is my right and my house will not be suitable to residing for any human beings. Also, in such condition whole day & night even I can not stay at my room without electrical light.

I have already lodged three complaints to GUJARAT HOUSING BOARD-SLUM CELL. One complaint is given to Mr. Mehta who is the incharge of Kathwada Area. He could not take any action against this matter as he is the main person for supporting / supervising to complete the construction. I hope that he is getting paid for this support from Mrs. Valiben Govindbhai Rabari. There after, two complaints are lodged to Shri. B. R. Shah (Executive Engineer - Slum Cell) with good expectation.

The Incharge of HUDCO, Kathwada Mr. Mehta had given the order to demolish all the unauthorized constructions made by Mrs. Valiben Govindbhai Rabari. However, it could not be done yet.

Now, the Panchayat Members Mr. Kanchibhai Rabari & Mr. Valjibhai Rabari are involved in this matter as a supporter / spokesman for Mrs. Valiben Govindbhai Rabari. If we look back the status of Panchayath Members, they are also had done unauthorized constructions in and around of their homes. They are creating violence and threatening us, now.

I am enclosing herewith the Photographs of the aforesaid unauthorized constructions done by Mrs. Valiben Govindbhai Rabari of A-333, Indiranagar, Hudco, Kathwada, Ahmedabad. I request you to kindly acknowledge the receipt and arrange to take an immediate action, very urgently.

Thanking you.