[Resolved]  Gurudatta Gas Service (For Indane Gas) — Supply Delay and Timely not booking Gas

I am a LPG Indane customer with Gurudatta Gas Agency Plot No.83/A&B,[protected]/B, Road No 4( Gree Hills Colony), L B Nagar, Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh and my consumer Number is 31870. I have booked for a refile on 29.01.2008 under order No.15244. Even though it is nearing fifteen days, I did not get my refile from Indane (Indian Oil Corporation) dealer. 0n repeatedly enquiring for last 5 days, I was told supply auto is on vacation by tomorrow it will be delivered. till today by now i.e. time 1600 hrs. supply did not materialise. Service of this dealer is below standerds.

secondly he bring the gas receipt 2 or 3 days back dated and for booking gas he counts 21 days from the date of delivery. kindly note altogether he is taking more than 16 to 17 days for supply. one Gas cylinder runs for my domestic need for only one month Maximum. I am suffered for loose poeriod one week to 10 days due to delay in supply and for not timely booking. Hence I request for prompt service and timely delivery.
This problem I am facing for since several months with this dealer.Hence I request you sir Kindly initiate for improving services and cooperaating for timely deliveries.

D Seetha Ramaih