Guruji Enterprises — Bad Quality, Shoes Heel

pukkalas
Bad quality Shoes heel

Below is the communcation with the Company.

Re sever pain on both feet while using your shoes. Article no. 1972 (Bill # 6162 on 03/01/10 Mens shoes-Egoss SM:MSJ Col : D Colour, SZ: General 0412859N

I haven't received any Gel from you, as you mention over phone that you would send in few days,
however i left India,

as i was worried to know, is it my health or shoes making the problem,
i had check with Doctor and few shoe maker in local market, they suggested not use the shoe.

FYI this is the first time i am using a shoes with very hard synthetic heel. (the heel and sole is uneven)

What is the use we speak so much and do nothing!!!,

Rgds
Srinivasa

Shoes has been dispatched to M/s Guruji Enterprises, 397/399 sadar bazar, Agra - 282001

through Professional Couriers.

Consignment note number VSP2022635.

Rgds
23/06/10

I used all types of shoes, but i never came across this type of problem, for me also this is first experience, but i always use Woodlands, Converse & North Star this is the first time i am using your brand shoe.

Do you what me to handover this shoes to Charmas Showroom here in Vizag, so that they will take care of send it your address for examining the shoe, also i may leave India shortly and there would be someone to follow up the case here locally.

Please advise will you be able to exchange the shoe or compensate it after receiving the shoe?

Yours truly

Tel:- 09704930744

Dear Sir
This is very unusual problem / complaint.
This particular sole we have been using since last 3-4 years and no such problem we have ever heard of. Are you in habit of wearing platform sole shoes or separate heel sole like 1972 ? Please let us know.
Please send the pair to us on this address M/s Guruji Enterprises, 397/399 sadar bazar, Agra - 282001, this is our office address, so that we would be able to solve the problem / technical flaw if any.

b.rgds/thks

I Srinivasa Rao Pukkala had purchased a pair of shoes with size 8,
Article no. 1972, colour Black mfg. Nov-09, party name Creative
Corporation, at Vizag in Cherma’s Exquisite Ltd show room, Bill # 6162
on 3rd Jan 2010.

After purchasing of the shoe I had left to Japan on job purpose, hence
was unable to used the shoe while in India upon purchase, Once I
started using in Japan, a peculiar pains developed in my foot sole,
foot ankle/heel and calf whenever I try to use for more then a 30 minutes,
even unable to stand for long time while wearing the shoe.
[the following muscles a) Gastrocnemius, b) tibialis anterior, c)
soleus, d) extensor retinaculum, and e) triceps surae where under
strain and pain use to develope in the muscles]

I wonder why this was happening, thinking this is a new pair of shoes
I tried using further but still the pain use to develop, had planned
to visit doctor assuming that I have some medical problem, just before
that, I tried using other shoes then there was no pain and i feel
like normal on long walks.

Then I though may be due to climate condition in Japan & Europe it is
giving problem, recently I came to India at my home town Vizag, had
observed same symptoms, so I decide to visit the show room I purchased
your brand shoe, after consulting with the sales officer of Charmas,

He had requested me to forward the issue to the Maker/Manufactures Ms.
Guruji Enterprises so that you can examine the shoe to find out why it
is happening?
and replace this shoe or do the needful.

Yours sincerely

Customer
Tel:- 09704930744
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

To
Guruji Enterprises

Vigneshwaran M.S.
Daimler Commercial India Pvt Ltd
2nd Floor, RMZ Millienza, Perungudi
Chennai - 96

I have purchased egoss pair of shoes on (Oct-09-12) saturday, on monday only I used the shoe for the office and i have noticed some damagaes on my back side of my shoes, so i went back to the shop on the same day with the address on my bill

Address:
bill # (4821)
Sreya Enterprises Bata Star
9A Rajiv Gandhi Road, (old mahabalipuram road) Seevaram, Perungudi, Chennai - 96
Ph[protected]

To Meet the Manager Mr. Balamurugan and I complaint the same but he is not interested to change the pair of this shoes even though he given the guaranty of 100 percentage on or before (0-7) days of purchase, he is telling we will repair it and give you with grace time of one day but I am not satisfied with his statement so I am going to take a call with consumer court for the my justice.

M/S Guruji Enterprises I hope I will get some reply from you after receiving this issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Vigneshwaran M.S.
cell - [protected]
I have purchased a pair of shoes on 19th Sept'12, memo no-F1/12/12017, article no- Q-R-158, from M/S Panda life style, unit of panda enterprses(p) ltd. 620- Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar, pin-751007, Odisha .on 22nd Sept'12 I started use the shoe but after 1hr some pain occured in my both leg hill. I thought as this is a new pair shoes that why it is happening. But this is a peculiar reaction is happening whenever I am using the pain is occuring not only at hill but also at knee & hip. This the first time I have used Egoss shoe & I have never experiance the same with my other brand like woodland & hush pupies which I am using regularly. Expecting some early response.
With regards
Pradyumna ki Sahu
Mob-[protected]
e mail- pradyumna.sunpharma@gmail.com
Aditya medisales, 158- Alam chand Bazar
Cuttack, Odisha..
I bought an Egoss shoes in 2012 jan [model.G 755. size 10] but 1.5 years later the sole is damaged.but the top of the shoe is very well. I really like your product.. it is very comfortable and using good. I cant remove my shoes... so please give me a reply or how can i get a paire of sole.pls give me a reply soon..

santhoshbabuiad@gmail.com