[Resolved]  H Horizon Support and Services Pvt. Ltd. Andheri(E)) — Due to wrong SB A/C No. Amount not credited

Kindly refer to your letter No.90155646/Cash/20092010/MAI..34/753/10022/R.L.No..-281 dated 30/09/2009. It is submitted that a cheque No.664415 dated 30/09/2009 for Rs. 113352/-(Rupees One Lakh Thirteen thousand three hundred fifty two only ) drawn on SBI Malad-W towards final settlement of my P.F. Accumulations against P.F Account No. MH/210593/276 have sent to my banker, The Manager HDFC Bank Ltd, POWAI, Prudential Building GR Floor, Hiranandani Bus Park,Powai-400076 to credit the amount in my saving bank account No.[protected] which is wrong as my saving bank account is having 14 digit whereas only 13 digit mentioned. My correct Saving Bank Account No. is [protected] and therefore the amount has not yet been credited to my account.
It is, therefore, requested to please issue revised cheque and send to my banker to credit in my account No. [protected]. Actually after 02391 one another 1 is missing i.e. 023911. Kindly look into the matter immediately.
Thanks/Regard,