[Resolved]  H P gas Agency Sarita Vihar, New Delhi — No Connection given

I have go for the new connection, but reply of agency staff no connection to given. I am resisiding at delhi since 10years ihave got driving licence & PAn Card only.

Plese solve my quary

Pankaj
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:24:24
Complaint comments  9 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Dear All Friends
I am Living in sarita Vihar near J Pocket i Want to get new Connection of HP GAS

Please Advice me to How Can i Got a Connection?

Sunil
I am Living in East Delhi ShakarPur Ganesh Nag-2 i Want to get new Connection of HP GAS

Please Advice me to How Can i Got a Connection?

I am a Cosumer of HP gas, residing in mayur vihar -1.But the Pelican Gas agency in Mayur Vihar -1, given me the telephone number for booking gas 22751976, 22750415 . i am trying the whole day but no body picking up the phone.
dear sir
U R service centar phone alwys busy so i Trey 2 and 3 day evreyday 10-12 time.
pls change nomber given me reply arjent?
thanks
sikander khan
customar nomber
Dear Sir

I Rambabu pls booked a sallender and send us my address
h/no. 11-b gali no. 1 metahpur extn. badarpur new delhi
our coner no.607336

rgds rambabu
Pls. booked a sallender and snd us my addres and my consumer no. is 627884
i am trying through phone from last 15 days but phone is always in busy mode
so pls. arrange above urgently

thanks
Rajnish kumar jha
Consumer No. :- 627884
I take the booking of gas in H.P on date 27/01/10 in booking no. 284144, but I can not receive the gas till date.
My consumer no. - 626166
Consumer name- Savitri Devi
Address:-
A/1, 621, JJ COLONY
MDANPUR KHADER, DELHI -76
PLS TAKE THE ACTION THE MAIL & TAKE THE DELIVERY AS SOON AS
I SHALL BE THANKSFUL FOR THIS
Dear sir i.m keshavdas sharma exiting consumer hp gas agency at prem gas agency sarita vihar i.m need 2Nd selender i, m visit in nov he saying u r coming after 2Month & i visit 22Jan11 He is saying pls wait 2Hours & not good behavior talking with me & there a lady noted my request but she saying come after 2Month for 2Nd selender I, m verry dificullty with one sylender & she is no given me any reciept pls take action I do the needfull & sugges me regard keshavdas sharma F-20 Allivihar saritavihar n.d 76
to whom it may concern,
the time from when the online booking of HP gas cylinder has been started i zafar ullah lushkary (d-11/110 zakir nagar new delhi) consumer no.-601209 have been booking through our mobile but today our consumer no is been said wrong and this problem has occurred twice in this week!! kindly book our HP gas cylinder as soon as possible and do tell me that our complaint has taken in consideration by contacting me at zafar.[protected]@gmail.com!!!
with regards..