Haier Mobile — Non availability of charger at authorized service centre

sunil ostwal
I am having a Haier C-200 handset. I lost the charger of my handset. No other charger is supporting the mobile as it supports the original charger manufactured by the company. the authorized agent for servicing and accessories at Jodhpur, Rajasthan is S.K. Services and he is unable to provide the charger since last one month and also he is responding very negatively whenever approached. I was in touch with Haier official at Jaipur, but he also was not able to provide the charger when i personally went to Jaipur, to buy the charger. I am mentally harassed as my mobile is not working merely because of a charger..... Haier tele officers are not serious about providing services to the customers nor the authorized service agents.

Comments

tata haier — about charging

dear
tata indicom i have been facing problem past 1 months .the problem is that my cell phone is not properlly charging . i had already visited in service center but they have not responseded to my problem in professional way , asked me to bribe him but i have warranty period, i have alredy told him that this phone is purchase before 3 months so why i pay money but did not agree with me and ask for money to solve my problem and even he said that you tell whoever no body do anything againts me.
the service center is address
baba bilding ,lamigton road,grant road(east)
so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese request you that you people solve my proble & I HOPE YOU PEOPLE WILL SOLVE MY PROBLEM .I WAITING YOUR RESPONSE & my c/o [protected]

tata haier — lost phone

I have lost my tata indicom phone numbered [protected].pls help me in getting the phone again or close the number so that nobody could misuse it.
thanks
hi hou r u
So you lost your haier mobilephone? Isn't it?

tata haier set — charger

i purchase 1 haier set at ur kamla nagar branch d.162 essar shop but the sales man given duplicate charger zte
Please... Tell Me Urgent, List Of Service Center In Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh, India). Please Urgently As Soon As Possible. Requesting You...

Raj
please give haier-tata mobile service centre in karnataka
please give haier-tata mobile service centre in delhi
Note: Forwarded message attached

Thanks & Regards
Brham Prakash
+[protected]

Dear Mr.Deer,

My Name Is Brham Prakash.My mobile Complaint number ( Work order number ) is :IVT/H10/1009004. I am Facing the Proplem Due to service Cantre . my mobile phone complaint is pending since 25 aug 2010.on 7/10/10 service cantre excutive told me we have no spare part so it will repair ater 10 days your service Cantre already waste 48 days. kindly rectify my problem tommorow otherwise Provied me New Phone.

brham Prakash
i have also haier moble b 300 my charger is not working and the address of service centre in bhopal is wrong so i purched a magic charger and its working but the problem is every time come out batery of mobile and charged then fixed [protected]
dear sir
my haier mobile hc-c6000 hai jiska display problam hai bilaspur chhattisgarh me kafi dundhane ke bavjud nahi mial pa raha hai
so please mera complen dekhe

regard
bundiram pal
bilaspur

Building Number 1, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020
    Haier Mobile - Non availability of charger at authorized service centre