[Resolved] HAJ COMMITTEE — REFUND OF HAJ COMMITTEE INDIA
THESE IS MY COMPLAIN LETTER TO HAJJ COMITEE OF INDIA
BUT NOT PROPER REPLY FROM HAJJ COMITEE
Abdulraheman Abdulkarim Surti
Central Hajj Committee of India,
Sub:-Refund for non-allotment of Residence as per application
I had applied for Hajj 2008 through Hajj Committee,Gujarat. I applied in Green Category.I was not selected in the Kurrah. Therefor I had applied in VIP Quota. I was selected in the quota but the residence accommodation allotted to me was not as per Green Category. I was allotted Residence accommodation at Aziziyah in Building No.650/C Room No. 105 under branch No. 13, Which is Third Category and about 7 Km. far awy from the Haram Sharif.
Since the Govt. could not provide me the accommodation as per my application form. I am eligible for refund of the excess amount paid to the Hajj Committee.
My Remerks as under.
(1) Gujarat Hajj Committee’s letter No HJS/10/[protected]HS Dt.14/10/2008 We are conform for the Hajj 2008 in V.I.P.Quata. (Copy attached)
(2) I have paid Rs.1,93,880/ for Two member’s in State Bank of India’s Account No.[protected] of Central Hajj Committee of India, Mumbai. On Dt.20/10/2008 (Copy attached)
(3) Gujarat Hajj Committee, inform to me on Dt 16/11/2008 by Telefone for immigration our flight on Dt.18/11/2008
(4) After immigration we are traveling by frist flight to Jiddah at 11.20am. on Dt.18/11/2008 from Ahmedabad.
(5) I was selected in V.I.P.Quata, but Residance Accomodation allotted to me was not as per application in First Category.
(6) I was allowted Residance at AZIZIYA Room No. 105, Branch No.13 wich is Third Category and about 7 Km.far awy from the Haram Sharif. (Copy attached)
(7) I Travel from AZIZIYA to Haram Sharif. By Bus . We are 61 Year’s old and We are Travelling by Bus and we are very tiared. Some time we are Travelling by Taxi.
(8) I was allowted Residance Room No. 105 at AZIZIYA, There are five bed in the room, Four Male and one Female stay in the room.
(9) There is no Moallim in Arfat with us.
(10)Since the Govt. could not provide me the accommodation as per my application
form. I am eligible for refund of the excess amount paid to the Hajj Committee
Please I requested to you sand my Refund Amount as early as possible by Dimand Draft on my above address.
(Abdulraheman A. Surti)
Copy to the Secretary,Gujarat Hajj Committee,Gandhinagar For information and Take Nasassary Action.
HERE ATTACHED ALL DETAIL OF MY DOCUMENT
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020