[Resolved]  HAJ COMMITTEE — REFUND OF HAJ COMMITTEE INDIA

To,
The Secretary,
Central Hajj Committee of India,
MUMBAI.
Sub:-Refund for non-allotment of Residence as per application
Cover No.:-AQGJ-85/2

Respected sir,

I had applied for Hajj 2008 through Hajj Committee,Gujarat. I applied in Green Category.I was not selected in the Kurrah. Therefor I had applied in VIP Quota. I was selected in the quota but the residence accommodation allotted to me was not as per Green Category. I was allotted Residence accommodation at Aziziyah in Building No.650/C Room No. 105 under branch No. 13, Which is Third Category and about 7 Km. far awy from the Haram Sharif.
Since the Govt. could not provide me the accommodation as per my application form. I am eligible for refund of the excess amount paid to the Hajj Committee.
My Remerks as under.
(1) Gujarat Hajj Committee’s letter No HJS/10/[protected]HS Dt.14/10/2008 We are conform for the Hajj 2008 in V.I.P.Quata. (Copy attached)
(2) I have paid Rs.1,93,880/ for Two member’s in State Bank of India’s Account No.[protected] of Central Hajj Committee of India, Mumbai. On Dt.20/10/2008 (Copy attached)
(3) Gujarat Hajj Committee, inform to me on Dt 16/11/2008 by Telefone for immigration our flight on Dt.18/11/2008
(4) After immigration we are traveling by frist flight to Jiddah at 11.20am. on Dt.18/11/2008 from Ahmedabad.
(5) I was selected in V.I.P.Quata, but Residance Accomodation allotted to me was not as per application in First Category.
(6) I was allowted Residance at AZIZIYA Room No. 105, Branch No.13 wich is Third Category and about 7 Km.far awy from the Haram Sharif. (Copy attached)
(7) I Travel from AZIZIYA to Haram Sharif. By Bus . We are 61 Year’s old and We are Travelling by Bus and we are very tiared. Some time we are Travelling by Taxi.
(8) I was allowted Residance Room No. 105 at AZIZIYA, There are five bed in the room, Four Male and one Female stay in the room.
(9) There is no Moallim in Arfat with us.
(10)Since the Govt. could not provide me the accommodation as per my application
form. I am eligible for refund of the excess amount paid to the Hajj Committee

Please I requested to you sand my Refund Amount as early as possible by Dimand Draft on my above address.

Thanking You…
Your’s Fathfully,

(Abdulraheman A. Surti)
Copy to the Secretary,Gujarat Hajj Committee,Gandhinagar For information and Take Nasassary Action.

HERE ATTACHED ALL DETAIL OF MY DOCUMENT

REFUND OF HAJ COMMITTEE INDIA
REFUND OF HAJ COMMITTEE INDIA

Comments

I want to know that who is Mr.Karim Patel (Aurangabad) is he appointted by Haj committe.? I want to share that he was a tenant of house suitated @Juna Bazar Aurangabad.The owner of this house expired fithing to vacate the house but they are all Advocates in the family because he could not success. The owner has no one after expire he has three sons age 12, 10, 8 years, they have no other house to live that brought them on the road. But this karim patel no mercy. After all the house value was nearly two cores, but he got the house for Rs.One lakh only.This family was not instrested to vacate the house from the being. His father died with blood going through his nose mouth and Allah will do justice and he will be punshied. The issue is to bring in kind notice who can this karim comes hajj committe.Thanking u
DEAR SIR MY WIFE AND FATHERINLAW HAS GONE TO HAJJ 2010. COVER NUMBER BRF-416-2-0 . I HAVE NOT RICEVED THE RETERNABLE PAYMENT RS 3700.00 EACH PILGRIMS PLZ TAKEUP MY REQUEST AND REFUND OUR MONEY. THANKYOU.

HIMMATNAGAR