[Resolved]  Haldirams Marketing Pvt Ltd. — Non Delivery of Sweets after Charging

Dear Sirs,

I wish to bring to your notice, Messrs Haldiram the non-delivery of Sweets & Snacks ordered and paid for in October 2009.

I am Ravi Mohan Macker staying in New Delhi India. I wish to state the following:

1. My sister & brother in law Dr. Shashi Khorana Ph.D. & Mr. Satish C. Khorana, Director in UNICEF New York, are the residents of 52, Riverside Ave, Connecticut 06878, USA.
2. In the month of 16 October 09, for Diwali & Bhai Dooj, I placed an order for Mithai’s & Snacks for my sister’s family.
3. The order was placed through your website on Messrs Haldirams USA, 15320 Valley View Ave Ste 1, La Mirada[protected], California, United States
4. The order had value o[censored]S$ 41.99, I was charged extra for quick express delivery.
5. Haldirams gave me order Conf No.# 2978
6. A copy of your Order confirmation is attached herewith for your ready reference.
7. I used my HSBC Visa Credit Card.
8. My HSBC Visa card has already been Charged, US$ 41.99 as the attached HSBC Bank statement will show. Meaning Haldirams has already received my money!
9. Sorry to say that this, Haldirams Merchandise is yet to be delivered to my sister even after three months.
10. Both myself & my sister’s family tried several times the USA Phone number[protected] given on your Website but it has remained un-answered.
11. My visit to your office in Gurgaon on Jaipur highway yielded no result. Only I was provided mobile phone number of one Mr. Sharma of Haldiram, which has remained unanswered for past 45 days.
12. Question is where are the Mithai’s & snacks for which I paid ?

Haldiram Bhujiawala Phone
    Haldiram Bhujiawala Address
    P-420 Kaji Nazrul Islam Avenue VIP Main Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700052